BY TORANI

Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
These are my favorite syrups for my hot and cold coffee beverages. Since I moved to a small country town with no coffee shop in sight I use a lot of these syrups for great coffes. the variety is vast and very flavorful.
Mrs T.
Sacramento , CA
Although you could make some of these syrups at home to save a few bucks, I love Torani syrups! Makes me feel like a barista at home, you can find recipes to make your favorite drinks at home and be able to control the flavor and sweetness of your beverage!
Frances V.
Turlock, CA
These syrups taste great mixed with sprite and cream for Italian cream sodas! There's a great variety of flavors, so you're sure to find something that you would like. I like to mix flavors and the kids enjoy it as well.
Arly M.
Placentia, CA
One of the best syrups on the market, can be used in a variety of drinks, like coffee, tea, lemonade, mixed drinks. Flavors are always as promised and sugar-free options taste great too. Recommend to anyone looking to add a little pizzazz to your drinks.
Jacquie C.
Silverdale, WA
I use these all the time for my coffee flavors or to remake the tea blends that are hot items at Starbucks. Granted they quit making the mango flavor (thanks Torani) but I still use Carmel, chocolate and other variations of those two in my morning coffee.
Kitty S.
Memphis, TN
Torani syrups are the best! There are so many tasty varieties both regular and sugar-free. I like the sugar-free varieties myself, I like to use these syrups in everything from coffee to mixed drinks to homemade desserts. Using the sugar free syrups help to add lots of flavor for zero calories, helpful to anyone trying to lose weight without going bonkers.
Karla M.
Maxie, VA
This stuff is great in coffee and soda! I have been buying Torani Syrup for a while now. I use it mostly to make vanilla soda like we get at our theater. There is a wide range of flavors available and they also come in sugar free versions. Great price!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Let me just say - amazing. Good with coffee, good over ice, good for Italian sodas, mixed drinks... The list is only limited by your creativity and preferences. High quality flavoring syrup that is a staple for any mixologist.
Rose C.
I buy Torani syrups at my local grocery store in the coffee section. I love hazelnut syrup in iced coffee. I love the raspberry flavor in ice tea! Delicious. Vanilla syrup is a grand addition to hot cocoa instead of sugar and I also like their sugar free line. Thinking how they would work in making summer fruit Popsicles???? And a fresh fruit salad?
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
If you live a sugar free lifestyle, this syrup can really be a lifesaver. It's great in coffee, tea, soda, cocktails, and baking. The vanilla flavor is clasic and not overpowering. I highly recommend this product.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.