BY TORANI

Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Torani Syrup has been the popular ingredient for delicious flavored coffee and coffee drinks for many years. I find they are way too sweet and the flavors can overpower your beverage if too much is added. I would recommend these syrups if you're working with a budget.
Monika S.
I discovered these syrups through a friend last year. I have bought these for multiple occasions. I use these in my coffee, alcoholic, and nonalcoholic drinks. Definitely worth the price. You can find large bottles on Amazon for very cheap and in all types of flavors. A must buy!!
Mika C.
We used these at the coffee shop I used to work at and they were by far the best we used! Only takes a small amount to add a lot of flavor. I always had a blast mixing them and seeing which were a good combination. Would definitely recommend for any flavoring needs.
Karima H.
I don't drink coffee but it's great in mixed drinks or hot tea. My favorite is a London Fog (earl grey tea, steamed milk, vanilla torani syrup). Usually I pour the vanilla syrup in the milk before steaming to keep it sweet
Aimee S.
Torani Syrups are really good! I use these in the bar all the time and this is the kind that we usually buy. I have never gotten any complaints about them and I personally like them! These are also good in nonalcoholic drinks.
Serina P.
Portland, OR
Just about every store carries this brand of syrup so of course I've used it but the flavors I've bought just never seem to be up to par for me. I guess I like more gourmet syrup, the thick stuff, the real stuff but I don't hate this brand, I've used it before and probably will again, it just isn't my favorite.
Bree N.
Chandler, IN
I used to sell these and they are amazing! They are worth the price you pay. I always have the raspberry one on hand. Which lasts me a little over a year. I will make some iced green tea and put a little in my tea. It tastes just like what you get at Starbucks!
Leila F.
Seminole , TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
At first I was worried that it would be too sweet or a difficult transition from creamer...but these came through for me in a big way! Now I can make coffee shop coffee at home! You only need a little bit to get the flavor and I mix in a little almond milk!
Alyssa S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Torani is amazing, there are so many different uses for it. I used to LOVE making infused redbulls over ice. So good, great way to start the morning! There are too many flavors to remember! There is a torani syrup for anything you could ever need in the drinks and baking sense! They are reasonably priced as well!
irene m.
E Liverpool, OH

I mainly use these in coffee. I've found flavored coffee just doesn't taste as good. I talked to a friend who owns a coffee store and he said none of the coffee stores will use the flavored coffee because you just don't get a lot of the flavor, that is why they all use the syrups, more variety and better flavor.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.