- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I mainly use these in coffee. I've found flavored coffee just doesn't taste as good. I talked to a friend who owns a coffee store and he said none of the coffee stores will use the flavored coffee because you just don't get a lot of the flavor, that is why they all use the syrups, more variety and better flavor.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos