BY TORANI

Melissa H.
Great quality of flavored syrup. Use it for flavored sodas, coffee and tea lattes.
Marya G.
I like them but they're really sugary. They work great as a sugar/flavoring though!
Samantha G.
Windsor, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Obsessed with these. I love the hazelnut one and putting it in my coffee is glorious
Georgia F.
So yummy! All of the flavors are so nice and go so well with any kind of alcohol!
Naomi H.
Nepean, ON
I love these syrups. There are so many different flavors. Love them in my coffee.
Sivi P.
Whitby, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
sugar free options are amazing. I use them in everything from baking to cocktails!
Pheonex L.
Great variety of flavors, even a toasted marshmallow. You can also get sugar free.
Morgan S.
Berkeley, CA
One of the best syrups! Used everywhere by a lot of different restaurants and bars
Nathali M.
San luis az
Aqui en donde vivo solo se utilizan para los cafes, se podra utilizar en bebidas
Caitlin B.
LOVELOVE LOVE LOVE his stuff in my morning coffee!!! I cannot live without it!!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.