- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I used this for so many beverages, even non alcoholic drinks. It can be used for the perfect summer drinks
Amazing replacement for coke. I make Italian sodas. I also use them to flavor my coffee.
Mmmmmm so good. I love this in pain coffee and I also put a tiny bit in lattes for a bit of extra flavour
I love using these flavors to create Italian sodas raspberry and blueberry mix is my absolute favorite!
I buy the hazelnut all the time. love this in my coffee or in cooking. I cant go a day without this.
These syrups have a very good flavor. Great variety, nice packaging, easy to find. Great in coffee👍🏼
These are great for Italian sodas and to be used as mixers. They are a little too sweet for my taste.
Una de las mejores que e probado Blue Berry, las sodas italianas con esto , quedan riquísimaaasss
These syrups have so many uses! The possibilities are endless and I'll definitely be buying again
Delicious flavored syrups. Great additions to desserts, coffees or cocktails for any occasion.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos