BY TORANI

Stephen H.
St, NL
I used this for so many beverages, even non alcoholic drinks. It can be used for the perfect summer drinks
Cathy N.
Mississauga,ON
Amazing replacement for coke. I make Italian sodas. I also use them to flavor my coffee.
Very versatile
Elena A.
Maple Ridge , BC
Mmmmmm so good. I love this in pain coffee and I also put a tiny bit in lattes for a bit of extra flavour
Heaven-Leigh A.
Legal, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love using these flavors to create Italian sodas raspberry and blueberry mix is my absolute favorite!
meredith j.
Sundridge, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I buy the hazelnut all the time. love this in my coffee or in cooking. I cant go a day without this.
Earlene P.
These syrups have a very good flavor. Great variety, nice packaging, easy to find. Great in coffeeūüĎćūüŹľ
Angel F.
These are great for Italian sodas and to be used as mixers. They are a little too sweet for my taste.
Bere A.
mexico
Una de las mejores que e probado Blue Berry, las sodas italianas con esto , quedan riquísimaaasss
Melissa E.
Hamilton, Ontario
These syrups have so many uses! The possibilities are endless and I'll definitely be buying again
Angela M.
Delicious flavored syrups. Great additions to desserts, coffees or cocktails for any occasion.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.