BY TORANI

Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I got this from another site. I love it. I used to buy the iced coffees at Starbucks but that got to expensive so i was making them at home. I wanted flavoring but didn't know about this. It's soo good. No bad aftertaste in my iced coffee. Delish! my favorite. I haven't tried any other flavors but will once I use up what I have.
Angie F.
Waterloo , IA
These syrups are so versatile. I was introduced them while working at a coffee shop, and had the opportunity to taste all the different flavors in cappuccinos and lattes. Then I realized they could really change up mixed drinks. Ice cream toppers. added to brownie mixes. I also use them to make my own flavored coffee creamer. Awesome!
A. H.
Rochester, NY
I have been a barista for six years and no product has been as consistent as Torani. Thought not all flavors are true-to-life, that all have a great taste. Torani has also done a great job coming up with dairy-friendly formulas. This is especially imporatant because many fruit-flavored syrups will curdle in milk if a barista is improperly trained. This takes the guesswork out of everything!
Angie M.
Owasso, OK
Was happy with this product taste pretty good in my coffee liked it a bit more in cappuccinos some of the flavored was a little off but overall I enjoyed it my friends did too.. I have purchased this a couple times so just on that wasn't terrible actually taste pretty good
Hillary T.
Long Beach, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
My mom purchases these in a variety of flavors and since I don't LOVE coffee, I love adding these to KCups once Brewer! My favorite however is adding this to hot apple cider and sprinkling a little cinnamon on top to make a Starbucks caramel apple spice!
Alyssa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
The cherry and cheesecake flavors are two of the best! I prefer cherry grenadine but this does just as fine. Very affordable and easy to find. Some of the flavors just don't mix well with alcohol. But could be used for snowballs.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
This is the best all around syrup! It can literally go in anything and the big bottles last forever! Really good from putting in your coffee, or an energy drink. Love that the flavors actually taste like the flavor, rather than just straight sugar. Great for the price too!
Shelbi H.
Iowa City, IA
I worked in a coffee shop for a couple years and this was the on hand syrup for all of our espresso drinks! They have so many flavors to choose from and are easily mixed with coffee drinks. I was a huge fan of the toasted marshmallow and mint!
Brianne R.
Essential for great coffee drinks at home, as well as useful for the bar. You can also whip them into heavy cream to make flavored whipped cream to top your favorite dessert or coffee drink. My favorites are the caramel and the vanilla.
Kayla B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I tried this because I found it on same and thought I'd give it a try for my coffee. I typically used flavor creamer, but I tried using a splash of the hazelnut syrup with fat free half and half. I loved it! The flavor is very strong even if you use a little bit, but tastes great. I think I still prefer regular flavored cream over this, but a great low calorie option!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.