BY TORANI

Keisha L.
Vancouver , BC
This syrup makes the BEST drink mixes!! Vanilla tastes amazing and make great gifts for the holidays for the avid drinker as well
Lindsay B.
Burlington, ON
I love these syrups. They make my morning coffees that much better. My favorite kind is the vanilla and the hazelnut. So good.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
My favorite syrup is the peppermint. I always have some on hand to add to hot chocolate. It makes for a gourmet experience.
Megan L.
I know Starbucks or Second cup uses these but when I purchase the bottle and try using it at home it never tastes as good.
Sherry M.
Odessa , On
I use this in everything from desserts, to alcoholic beverages and even make my own flavored liquid coffee creamer with it.
Brittany H.
Syrups are always great to have on hand. It's nice to have the option of different flavorings for just about anything.
Melissa C.
London, ON
This syrup is perfect for mixing or for italian sodas. I love all the different flavors but raspberry is my favorite
Andrea M.
Paris
Love these syrups. A great sugar free option. Either add to coffee, or mix with club soda for a custom Italian soda.
Jenn D.
Toronto, ON
Add in to coffee or sparkling water for delicious beverages. Full range of flavors, from fruity to smooth and spicy
Audra M.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These syrups are the best. Adding a couple of squirts to your coffee makes it a completely extraordinary experience.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.