BY TORANI

Meghan P.
Sudbury , ON
Love these syrups! The cherry and mint are my favorite: I used the cherry mixed with Coke or Pepsi to make Cherry Cola and the mint I put on ice cream for a yummy treat!
Christina R.
Las Vegas, NV
I buy them all the time for my coffee. Not just for hot coffee but also cold coffee in the summer with a shot or two. I love how they offer sugar free flavors as well.
Bria  D.
Vernon , British Columbia
Torani has amazing syrups. This is what my work uses. The have so many options to choose from you are sure to find your favorite. Mine is Toffee Nut Americano!yummm
Krystin E.
Pickering, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This has to be one of my favorite mixture drinks.
These products offer a wide range of flavors which help you slice up your drinks and add that extra flavor to drown out the alcohol taste.
Terra T.
I have a few different flavors of this syrup for coffee when I have guest. My favorite is the vanilla which I add to my steamed milk on a cold winters night.
Claudette F.
Grande Prairie, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So many delicious flavors to pick from. My favorite is root beer. I add it to some sparkling soda and I have a great refreshing drink. Great in coffee as well
Tracy S.
Wellington, Florida
I use these syrups all the time in my coffees or Chai teas. My mom loves the sugar free toffee and I love the vanilla. I always keep several flavors handy.
Rhonda D.
I prefer to use syrups in home made ice coffees, and this is the brand I buy. Syrups are good in hot coffee as well, but I usually buy flavored creamer.
Becca T.
British Columbia
This is the best flavor syrup around. They have so many flavor sand you just need a little bit to add a punch to any drink. You can use them for so much.
Luxurious L.
Washington, DC
These are for the bar! I love my liquor straight up or on the rocks. These are great for when you have company, and want to channel your inner bartender
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.