BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Torani Syrup
I have tried many flavored of this syrup including S'mores, Vanilla, Caramel, and Hazelnut. I keep the Vanilla and Caramel on hand at all times for macchiatos. You can create lattes that taste just like your local coffee shop with these, or add them into your own concoction as a unique cocktail! They make great martinis with milk and vodka.
Remy F.
Edmonton , WY
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So good!! I like it in my coffee and on top of ice cream, but my absolute favorite thing to use this syrup for is- Italian sodas! just choose your flavor and add it to club soda to taste and Don't forget lots of ice! yum
Stacey L.
Kincardine , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are great for many different beverages. Pinterest has got some good recipes. There are Aton of flavours. I don't think the price is that bad because a little goes a long way do one bottle can last, unless you use it all the time.
Nicole A.
Lorette , MB
These are great for adding to coffee or teas for some fun different flavors. I love to add the vanilla to earl grey tea. Also great to add to soda water to make yummy Italian sodas.
Amanda P.
Woodbridge, ON
Quality! These are AMAZING in coffees and smoothies, and I really love that they have sugar free options. A little really goes a long way, so one bottle lasts a really, really long time, even with regular use. I'd recommend giving them a try if you haven't.
Brittany L.
Moncton, NB
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this stuff all their flavors are so good and yummy to make any kind of coffee with thats why so many coffee shops down here where I live carry numerous flavors of this brand and sell bottles to customers because it is such a popular yummy brand
Taylor M.
A lot of my local coffee shops use these syrups in their flavoured beverages. The vanilla is delicious in a cappuccino. Its a quick way to add excellent flavour to any coffee beverage!
CC S.
Ottawa , ON
So many options! Not only is there a ton of flavors, but soo many things you can make with it. I routinely use it to flavor my homemade lattes but also use it to spice up basic drinks like vodka tonic.
Lauren V.
These syrups come in so many delicious flavors and you can do so many different things with them. My favorite is mixing them with carbonated water and ice to make your own soda
Danielle S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I get the sugar free flavors all the time. The best one I've found is plain sugar free sweetener. It's like a simple syrup or liquid sugar, but artificially sweetened. I wish they made a sugar free cinnamon dolce like Starbucks.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.