BY TORANI

Caity M.
Toronto, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Love the vanilla flavour! My favourite cafe uses this and I enjoy it so much that I bought my own! Found it at a local grocery store! Very affordable and easy to mix in with a coffee at home instead of running out to the cafe!!
CoCo G.
These are great to add to coffee in the morning. I prefer the sugar free options. It allows to make the coffee more enjoyable without the corn syrup filled creamers from the grocery store.
Ashley M.
Calgary, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This stuff is really yummy, I use it in coffee though, not mixed drinks haha though maybe that's something I should try. I also like the wide range of flavours. There's something for everyone. I'd keep buying it.
Chelsea D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This stuff is great: I like to use the flavour shots in coffee, as I like flavoured coffees without having to add in a flavoured creamer (lactose intolerant). This is a great alternative
member-5fe009606
We love this flavor syrup in our home. Hot chocolate, sodas, cooking and baking. This company has taken flavoring to a whole new level! Macadamia is our favorite!
Krystal C.
Hemet, CA
I surprised with how powerful the flavors are. I use French vanilla and caramel all the time to make my favorite coffee drinks at home. So much cheaper than going to Starbucks all the time. I would definitely recommend Torani syrups to any coffee lover!
Tanea M.
Victoria, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
When I first started trying syrups by Torani I stuck with just Vanilla.. I started to branch out when I started working at a local cafe. I LOVED the pumpkin spice and eggnog syrups. I also like the raspberry and grapefruit syrups for italian sodas in the summer. I would highly recommend Torani Syrups. Such great taste and you can never get enough!
Lindsay D.
I love using these syrups in my coffee. I do not normally drink coffee, but one squirt of this stuff adds just the right amount of flavor, and it makes a great flavored cappuccino! I love the vanilla and cinnamon ones the best, and this works so well with club soda as well!
Erin s.
Edmonton, AB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love torani syrups!! I like to keep vanilla and hazelnut around for when I'm craving a flavored latte or decadent milkshake. I also love the fruity flavors like lime, raspberry and mango for making Italian sodas at home.
Trish W.
Woodstock , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I really enjoy these for my smoothies and hot beverages. They add just enough flavour. I love the raspberry one to put in my lemonade on a hot day. I love caramel to add into my coffees and lattes. I would recommend these.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.