4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
I like to use this in my coffee and with pop
Great for flavoring coffee or Italian sodas.
Nice flavor change from the regular creamer
Great to get sugar free to cut calories!
The sugar free caramel is my favorite!
So Good! Especially on ice cream!
have been using this product in my cafe for years, deffintly affordable and there's so many syrups and sauces to choose from! sugar free and regular. and you can use them in pretty much everything! plus i saw in an old friends episode that central perk used them as props so mean who doesn't love friends ?
It took me a while to be able to get the combination right in my coffee but once I did this Torani Vanilla is really good! I like the fact that I can buy this at my local grocery store for under $6! One more piece of the puzzle to keep me out of the expensive coffee houses!
Having been a barista in the past, I have worked with these among other syrups, and I really enjoy these. You do not need a lot to add a nice flavour to coffee beverages. I do prefer others over this, but as it is easily accessible and reasonably priced, I think it's a great option if you want to experiment!
I used o work in a coffee shop and we used this brand. There are many different flavours and a little bit goes a long way. I suggest using one pump at first and then go from there even half a pump!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos