BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Aimee F.
Lenexa, KS
I like to use this in my coffee and with pop
Fred H.
Portsmouth, OH
Great for flavoring coffee or Italian sodas.
Sandy M.
Fayetteville
Nice flavor change from the regular creamer
Melissa B.
Great to get sugar free to cut calories!
Gina G.
Williamsburg, IA
The sugar free caramel is my favorite!
Anna D.
So Good! Especially on ice cream!
kristin k.
have been using this product in my cafe for years, deffintly affordable and there's so many syrups and sauces to choose from! sugar free and regular. and you can use them in pretty much everything! plus i saw in an old friends episode that central perk used them as props so mean who doesn't love friends ?
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
It took me a while to be able to get the combination right in my coffee but once I did this Torani Vanilla is really good! I like the fact that I can buy this at my local grocery store for under $6! One more piece of the puzzle to keep me out of the expensive coffee houses!
Kate S.
Quebec City, QC
Having been a barista in the past, I have worked with these among other syrups, and I really enjoy these. You do not need a lot to add a nice flavour to coffee beverages. I do prefer others over this, but as it is easily accessible and reasonably priced, I think it's a great option if you want to experiment!
Ashlee T.
VICTORIA, BC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used o work in a coffee shop and we used this brand. There are many different flavours and a little bit goes a long way. I suggest using one pump at first and then go from there even half a pump!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.