BY TORANI

Tiffany D.
Tumwater , WA
If you go to a coffee shop other than starbucks, chances are you will see these syrups behind the counter. I feel like that's a pretty good endorsement in and of itself. There are a ton of flavors to choose from, from tame French vanilla to crazy stuff like bacon. Its a nice way to make your regular morning coffee something a little more special.
Nicole V.
Los Angeles , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Looking to make a yummy drink, this is what you need! Literally can transform anything from strong to fruity or sour. There's just so many favors you can experiment with. I defiantly find myself always reaching for this when having a party!
Brandyne B.
Torani flavored syrups are amazing. They come in so many flavors and can be used in a variety of ways. I bought about a dozen different flavors for my wedding and we used them with sparkling water and iced tea to make a flavor bar, since our venue didn't allow alcohol. These are the same syrups used by major restaurant chains to make flavored coffee tea and alcoholic beverages. Great Quality!
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
I like this syrup. It is very nice and can be used for anything. It is very affordable and taste is very good too. I like to use it with coffee and sparkling water. It helps me to make less calories sodas . i would definitely buy it again.
Eire
Portage, MI
As a barista, I've handled several different brands. When I first started this was the syrup we used for our lattes. But, after switching to a different brand at the cafe, I noticed a huge difference. The biggest one being that the Torani syrups are more like flavored sugar water. The flavor they have is noticeable, but not even remotely close to the natural flavor they're trying to produce.
Kim C.
I usually drink my coffee from McDonald's drive thru. Large, iced, and flavored. These saved me tons of money because I could make a good tasting flavored coffee at home! The selection is vast, so you have a lot of options. From a normal person to a special barista, these are great for making great beverages! They also have sugar free options! I would recommend to try them if you love coffee!
Katie M.
Toledo, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love torani syrup so much it goes so well with not only my iced coffee but also alcoholic beverages as well! The taste isn't too sweet and it is reasonably priced! Would definitely buy again. I've used raspberry, hazelnut and salted caramel.
Luz D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I used to buy frappe coffee from fast food stores, I gained a lot of lbs, now that's history, I buy my Vishape mix protein shake, my Torani sugar free caramel flavor, Maxxuell house instant ice coffee and voila, I lose weight (15 lbs) just drinking this...I'm healthier than ever, and the touch of magic is the Torani caramel flavor!
Kim O.
Broomfield, CO
I got this from another site. I love it. I used to buy the iced coffees at Starbucks but that got to expensive so i was making them at home. I wanted flavoring but didn't know about this. It's soo good. No bad aftertaste in my iced coffee. Delish! my favorite. I haven't tried any other flavors but will once I use up what I have.
Marge B.
I must have 1/2 dozen of the Torani sugar free syrups in my cupboard at any one time! I love adding it to my regular or bulletproof coffee. I also use it all the time when making various muffin in a mug recipes. It's an easy way to change up the flavor of low carb desserts!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.