BY TORANI

Aliya E.
I love this syrup! Really good flavored ! I got my moms friends hooked on it now
Daniela A.
Lubbock, TX
The sugar free stuff is a life saver! Doesn't taste heavily of aspartame either.
Lauren W.
Great for flavoring drinks or coffee... we use at work to flavor our plain coffee
Chelsea M.
Literally heaven on earth! If you're a coffee drinker you need this in your life.
Yesenia P.
Torani syrup is super good and delicious to make coffee i just love it super good
Jazmin L.
Pomona , CA
I love all Tirana syrups. They are inexpensive look great and have great flavor.
Olivia M.
Cherry Hill, NJ
I love using these bad boys with my espresso. My favorite flavor is the caramel.
Candice W.
These syrups are awesome! I mix them with club soda for a delicious Italian soda!
Anna G.
Gold Hill, OR
Love this stuff good options to choose from good for your yummy coffee drinks !!
Ashley T.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Sooo many choices to choose from. many flavored from sour apple to cotton candy.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.