BY TORANI

Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are the best I used them at the coffee shop in omg they can transform a drink!
Anna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So many flavors for so many things! Cocktails, coffee, baking, etc. The list goes on.
Tiffany S.
I love the sugar free syrups that this brand offers. I use them everyday. So good!
Unique W.
Portland, OR
I would use the syrup with my Italian soda or a mixture with my vodka just a little
Diana C.
Williamsport, PA
I love coffee so this was gonna be a no brained love this stuff as well on holidays
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great for adding to coffee. Love the Hazelnut flavor! Lots of variety and options.
Mistie R.
Warren, OH
Torani syrup makes the best iced coffee. Caramel is my go to and vanilla my second.
Michelle D.
Great stuff! I love the vanilla in iced coffees and the caramel for hot chocolates!
Anna L.
Love these syrups for my coffee!! Just add some in to coffee or a latte and drink!
Patricia A.
Opelika, AL
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Found these at my local Dollar Tree and tried a few and they were incredibly good.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.