BY TORANI

Torani Syrup
Great for adding flavor to your drinks! We've even tried it on ice cream :) not to bad.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like the caramel syrup. I use it with vanilla ice cream to make the best milkshakes.
Anna D.
Washington, DC
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So many flavors for so many things! Cocktails, coffee, baking, etc. The list goes on.
Alli S.
Love these. They're tasty and come in a ton of different flavors for all your needs.
Raychelle W.
New Castle, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
These are the best I used them at the coffee shop in omg they can transform a drink!
Madison B.
San Diego, CA
I love adding this
Syrup either to my coffee in the morning
Or to an alcohol beverage
Lyssa S.
Irwin, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
These syrups are awesome for mixing drinks! So many options and way to mix and match!
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
This product is great in sodas, coffees, or any other beverage you can put syrups in.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Me encantan, para hacer frappes para hacer sodas italianas y para endulzar los caffes
Tamara S.
Imperial, CA
I enjoy a pump or two of vanilla in my morning coffee for a little extra tasty kick.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.