BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Liz o.
Columbus , GA
My favorite thing to do is buy the raspberry and mix it with Sprite for an Italian soda
Meishia W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Wakes my coffee right up with a small bit of milk. I don't have to add sugar. delicious
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I really like their sugar free syrip it makes me feel like I'm drinking a fancy drink!
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've seen a lot of company's use this and it tastes delicious every tine I've tried it!
McKinsey  J.
Tacoma, WA
Love Torani syrups in my coffee and homemade sodas! My favorite is Carmel and rasberry
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like the caramel syrup. I use it with vanilla ice cream to make the best milkshakes.
Courtney B.
Delicious! Love this in my coffee and espresso. The sugar free caramel is my favorite.
Shawnee F.
Questioning want to taste this. reviewing it looks yummy very attractive in appearance
Rachel G.
Great Neck, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Great product I love how it tastes when mixed in with other products and I reckoned it
Tanner E.
Danville, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These flavors are delicious! I like to use them in my coffee and milk shakes. yummy!!!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.