4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
My favorite thing to do is buy the raspberry and mix it with Sprite for an Italian soda
Wakes my coffee right up with a small bit of milk. I don't have to add sugar. delicious
I really like their sugar free syrip it makes me feel like I'm drinking a fancy drink!
I've seen a lot of company's use this and it tastes delicious every tine I've tried it!
Love Torani syrups in my coffee and homemade sodas! My favorite is Carmel and rasberry
I like the caramel syrup. I use it with vanilla ice cream to make the best milkshakes.
Delicious! Love this in my coffee and espresso. The sugar free caramel is my favorite.
Questioning want to taste this. reviewing it looks yummy very attractive in appearance
Great product I love how it tastes when mixed in with other products and I reckoned it
These flavors are delicious! I like to use them in my coffee and milk shakes. yummy!!!
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos