BY TORANI

Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Certain flavor a are good but the sugar free flavors have a strong chemical aftertaste.
Tanya W.
South Haven, MI
They have good flavor and not too bad of an aftertaste. Price is okay if found on sale.
Angela S.
Cabot, AR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I use this product everyday!! I mix it with my milk everyday to make my own creamer!!!!
McKinsey  J.
Tacoma, WA
Love Torani syrups in my coffee and homemade sodas! My favorite is Carmel and rasberry
Ashley W.
Great flavor options to make your own great lattes at home ( for a fraction of he cost)
Courtney B.
Delicious! Love this in my coffee and espresso. The sugar free caramel is my favorite.
cristina d.
Brownsville, TX
Didn't like this at all. Never been a fan of this stuff at all. Wouldn't recommend it.
Meishia W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Wakes my coffee right up with a small bit of milk. I don't have to add sugar. delicious
Gabie C.
Chino, CA
These add a good flavor. I used mine for coffee and liked them. Going to try more soon.
Trever B.
Georgetown, TX
My wife and I love the sugar free options. They taste great in our bulletproof coffee.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.