BY TORANI

Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Flavored coffee here we come! This stuff is delicious! Great in my flavored iced coffee!
Deactivated A.
The first time I tried this brand I worked in a coffee shop. My favorite is vanilla bean!
Chelsea H.
Great taste and not too overpowering! I love adding the vanilla and cherry to my soda!
Rachael H.
Wyoming , MI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I've seen a lot of company's use this and it tastes delicious every tine I've tried it!
Destiny A.
Modesto, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love this stuff, but be careful. It's super sweet! Just add a tad bit to your coffee.
Jenny S.
Concord, NC
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I like the caramel syrup. I use it with vanilla ice cream to make the best milkshakes.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
These flavors are delicious! I like to use them in my coffee and milk shakes. yummy!!!
Shawnee F.
Questioning want to taste this. reviewing it looks yummy very attractive in appearance
Jessica M.
Waverly, WV
Omg. This stuff is amazing to make with Chex mix. Those of you who haven't must try it
Patricia M.
Lompoc , CA
Use this syrup when I make blended coffee drinks and I really like the flavor it adds.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.