BY TORANI

Shayla R.
Beaver Falls, PA
Good stuff to have around for drinks but also to have a soda bar! Cool idea for a party!
Karen C.
Finally, something that adds flavor, not just scent! the flavor is not too overpowering.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
The perfect syrop to elevate the flavor of your coffee and iced coffee. Delicate flavors
Danielle M.
Rosedale, MD
I have 3 of these syrups. I like them but I think they are a bit too sweet for my liking
Brittni S.
Chubbuck, ID
One of the best brands for flavored syrup. great for Italian sodas, or flavoring coffee!
Nicole F.
Greenwood, In
My husband and I love these syrups in our coffee. They are a great substitute to creamer.
Sasha E.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
These are great syrups and the flavors are true to taste. I like these in coffee drinks.
Chelsey C.
Arcata, CA
I always make Italian sodas with this stuff. yummy flavors and doesn't thicken it up much
Emma L.
Amazing when making different kind of drinks at home. It's like the standard sweetener.
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Flavored coffee here we come! This stuff is delicious! Great in my flavored iced coffee!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.