BY TORANI

McKendrie D.
burlington
I used to work at a coffee stand and we only had one or two of these. Artificial flavors :(
Jessica M.
Great to mix drinks with! The coffee flavor is one of the best from their whole syrup line
Kat G.
Willis, MI
These are the best syrups for coffee. They're fantastic and have perfect flavor in them.
Amanda S.
Chillicothe, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great product to add to coffee! Sugar free versions taste excellent to! Highly recommend
De Anna P.
Las Vegas, NV
This is so good not just for adult drinks but to add a little flavor to almost anything!
Brittany S.
Silverdale, WA
Goes great in my coffee. Much cheaper to use and make your own then go to a coffee shop!
Lupee P.
Fullerton, CA
Makes a huge difference in your mixed drinksZ the tastes is amazing and sweet but strong
Karla S.
Sharon, PA
I recently bought this type of syrup to use this in my protein shakes. I love the flavor
Deactivated A.
The first time I tried this brand I worked in a coffee shop. My favorite is vanilla bean!
Candy W.
Sierra Vista, AZ
My fav is the sugar free french vanilla. i use these syrups in my coffees and smoothies
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.