BY TORANI

zormarie v.
Indian Orchard, MA
The best to mix with rim and vodka! Its a must to have this to mix they they are my favorite!
j-pizzle  ❤.
I know someone who loves this !!! I would recommend it just based on them liking it so much.
Benna L.
Bellevue , WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great for coffee and mixed drinks high in sugar yes so be careful !!!! Great tastes for sure
Stephanie H.
Kansas City , KS
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Theses are amazing to add flavors to coffee or drinks! make a great cherry coke vanilla coke.
Amy J.
These are so good in my diet Dr Pepper! My favorites are coconut or peach and vanilla mixed.
Josie R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We use this syrup for everything. All of the flavored that we've tried are absolutely yummy.
Harley Q.
holly, mi
Really delicious. Lots of different flavors. Goes with coffee soft drinks even cappuccino s
McKendrie D.
burlington
I used to work at a coffee stand and we only had one or two of these. Artificial flavors :(
Jessica M.
Great to mix drinks with! The coffee flavor is one of the best from their whole syrup line
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
Love these syrups. They are great in coffee, cocktails or my favorite... Italian ice soda!!
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.