BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Courtney A.
Russellville , AR
Looovve this stuff, hazelnut is the best!.. I always use then when I get coffee in gas stations
Jordan K.
I love this brand for syrup. I especially love their sugar free versions that taste delicious.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Delicious syrups. Funny enough I've only used them in Italian sodas. Never in alcohol or coffee
cassandra c.
JACKSONVILLE, NC
Torani syrup is the best syrup that I have used.the consistency is great and mixes really well.
Nicole P.
Plainsboro, NJ
Great for coffee or added to tonic soda water. Great for offering a change to your usual drink.
lisa s.
Semmes, AL
They sale this stuff at the dollar tree I believe but I have used this in my cappuccino before
Venessa L.
Yonkers , NY
These are great in coffee. I add the brown cinnamon sugar to my iced coffee during fall months
liz M.
Chantilly, VA
These syrups are delicious and add a nice flavor to coffees, sodas, and alcoholic mixed drinks.
jackie r.
Sacramento, CA
Great not only for alcoholic drink but also for coffee and italian sodas. Like the skinny ones
Paula B.
Bakersfield, CA
Frosting gets a kick when you use a simple butter cream and use your favorite syrup for flavor.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.