4.68 / 5 based on 1,332 Reviews
Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...
Top Questions See all 1,513 Q&A
- "At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!" in 47 reviews
- "I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product." in 17 reviews
- "I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! " in 11 reviews
- "I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!" in 10 reviews
- "I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one." in 9 reviews
Looovve this stuff, hazelnut is the best!.. I always use then when I get coffee in gas stations
I love this brand for syrup. I especially love their sugar free versions that taste delicious.
Delicious syrups. Funny enough I've only used them in Italian sodas. Never in alcohol or coffee
Torani syrup is the best syrup that I have used.the consistency is great and mixes really well.
Great for coffee or added to tonic soda water. Great for offering a change to your usual drink.
They sale this stuff at the dollar tree I believe but I have used this in my cappuccino before
These are great in coffee. I add the brown cinnamon sugar to my iced coffee during fall months
These syrups are delicious and add a nice flavor to coffees, sodas, and alcoholic mixed drinks.
Great not only for alcoholic drink but also for coffee and italian sodas. Like the skinny ones
Frosting gets a kick when you use a simple butter cream and use your favorite syrup for flavor.
Q & A
What do you pair this with?
Is this too sweet?
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
What's your favorite way to use this product? I've been curious about these syrups but have never been able to bring myself to purchase one because I'm just not sure how or where to use it? Especially in coffee - do you add milk/cream or just add this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos