BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

Tasha G.
Stearns, KY
Torani syrups are amazingly awesome. They taste so good and your mixed drinks and coffee so good.
Tanesha B.
I've used the caramel in my coffee and it gives it the sweetness and flavor that I'm looking for.
Jessica W.
Love love love Torani Syrups!!! I use them in my coffee and when baking to add a little flavor!
Shelbey J.
Auburn, WA
Great syrups!! A great addition to any drink you want a bit sweeter. Lots of different flavors!
Melissa B.
Pittsburgh, PA
These syrups are amazing for coffee or even home made snowballs that i hand out in the summr:)
Jordan K.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I love this brand for syrup. I especially love their sugar free versions that taste delicious.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Delicious syrups. Funny enough I've only used them in Italian sodas. Never in alcohol or coffee
Courtney A.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Looovve this stuff, hazelnut is the best!.. I always use then when I get coffee in gas stations
Sarah S.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Great flavor even when adding a little bit of syrup. Awesome product kinda pricey but worth it.
Paula B.
Bakersfield, CA
Frosting gets a kick when you use a simple butter cream and use your favorite syrup for flavor.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.