BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup... see more...

B A.
I have bought These on line. I do not like the suffer free ones. This goes great in your coffee.
Leanna L.
Washington, DC
My local coffee shop uses theses for flavored lattes and blended drinks. I absolutely love them.
Glenda B.
This syrup is good for coffee..if you want to add flavor to your coffee ..then this is a must try
McKenna M.
Medford, OR
I use these syrups all the time in coffee smoothies milk shakes and mixed liquor drinks soo good
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
Are great and make strings always give the best flavors good for parties with friends and family
Casie B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
These are perfect to add flavor to so many of your favorite drinks! I love using these in coffee.
Kaitlyn M.
Great product! I use Torani Syrups daily in my coffee.. My favorites are the caramel and vanilla
Dana H.
Lorain, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I like to use this to mix in my coffee and when I use my espresso machine to make flavored lattes
Krystal A.
I used this when making favored hot cocoa and coffee during the winter and when I was in college
Heather D.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
We use torani syrups for our coffees! These have a great flavor! My favorite one is the hazelnut.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.