BY TORANI

Erica G.
Crescent, IA
This syrup is the best. I like to add the hazelnut and vanilla flavors to my coffee every morning!
Lisa W.
Rosiclare, IL
I've used many of these and Almond Roca is my fave but impossible to fine ūüėē. Great for iced coffees
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I love mixed drinks or even adding flavors to my coffee and the Torani syrups are always delicious.
Holly L.
Huntington, WV
Love the sugar free syrup(s). A great way to wake up boring coffee without adding lots of calories.
Kylie F.
Oak Island, NC
These are some of the best syrups! The flavor isn't fake and too surgary. I love this in my coffee!
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
Great for mix drinks and it's affordable I recommend for bars or at home if you like to make drinks
Jennifer M.
I absolutely love these syrup flavors and that they come in sugar free! These are great in coffee!
Amanda O.
Kalamazoo, MI
I just live this stuff not only is it great for mixed drinks but I also like to add it to my coffee
Victoria  P.
Alcove, NY
Love the vanilla, hazelnut and caramel. Great for iced coffee! These are awesome. Great product.
Constance G.
Wauchula, FL
Its got a nice taste and smell i beileve its not as stronge as one would like it but its okay...
Michelle W.
Ocala, FL
Can you use this in cookie recipes ?
Gabriela P.
Frederick, MD
I can use it in lemonade with vodka?
Sharifa L.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Love to try this. would you recommend it
Tamar L.
What do you use these for?
Bonnie T.
Bethel, MN
Can you use some of these flavors in a cookie mix?