BY TORANI

Kylie F.
Oak Island , NC
These are some of the best syrups! The flavor isn't fake and too surgary. I love this in my coffee!
Jennifer M.
I absolutely love these syrup flavors and that they come in sugar free! These are great in coffee!
SALLY M.
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Love adding some of these flavor to my coffee and lattes my favorite is ginger bread. Great flavor.
Ashley G.
Devine, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
All time favorite mix to add to coffee or even sparking water. I add it to my shakes for breakfast.
Whitney M.
Athens, AL
This is awesome in coffee some of the best I have to have flavor and these definitely do it for ya!
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
I love mixed drinks or even adding flavors to my coffee and the Torani syrups are always delicious.
Luis S.
Fontana, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Best syrup for drinks hands down. That is why many bars use them. Even coffee shops use this brand.
Lisa W.
Rosiclare, IL
I've used many of these and Almond Roca is my fave but impossible to fine ūüėē. Great for iced coffees
Nikki B.
Vivian , LA
Love these to add a little oomph to coffee! Super easy to use and mix to create custom flavors too!
Felishia L.
Porterville, CA
These are great! My sister got me hooked on these. My coffee and ice cream has never been the same.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.