Torani Syrup
Winchester, VA

Allison D.
Allison D.
2 years, 6 months ago
I use my in coffee drinks. I usually add cream and the syrup. With the syrup, I leave out any added sugar.
Syrie C.
Syrie C.
2 years, 6 months ago
I use mine in iced coffee and yes I add milk,ice and cold coffee.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Toledo, OH
2 years, 7 months ago
Look on Pinterest for ideas!
Casey H.
Casey H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Coffee, baked goods, or Italian sodas
Kimberley C.
Kimberley C.
Stevensville, ON
2 years, 7 months ago
I use the peppermint one in hot chocolate all the time.
Estrella A.
Estrella A.
Hazleton, PA
2 years, 9 months ago
Everything.....
jeannie h.
jeannie h.
2 years, 10 months ago
I use them in my coffee. usually i still add milk to my drink and just substitute this for the sugar!
Ruzina A.
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
2 years, 10 months ago
Soda or coffee, or making creative frappechino drinks
Betty  C.
Betty C.
2 years, 10 months ago
Italian sodas. club soda and torani syrups. great way to have a low calorie soda. you can also add cream to it and make an Italian cream soda.
Emily P.