Torani Syrup Salted Caramel Sf 25.4Fo Pack Of 12 uploaded by Megan G.Torani Syrup Salted Caramel Sf 25.4Fo Pack Of 12 uploaded by Mimi R.

BY TORANI

Sweetened with Splenda. The richness of buttery caramel is brought to new heights with a pinch of salt in this delectable syrup made especially for iced coffee drinks with none of the calories. Add 1 oz to brewed or iced coffees espresso steamed milk and more. Features Pack of 12 Item Weight - 25.4 fl oz. Ingredients Purified Water Natural Flavors Salt Acesulfame Potassium Sodium Benzoate (to Preserve Freshness) Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness) Xanthan Gum Citric Acid Sucralose (Splenda Brand) Caramel Color. see more...

• How does this flavor stack up against the SF English Toffee?1 Answers
  • "I can get many different flavors of Torani syrups at WalMart." in 1 review
Claire P.
Keizer, OR
I got this flavor in a mini size sampler with two other flavors that are popular in coffee. I love this one in my Dunkin Donuts K-Cups Original Flavor - 24 Kcups for use in Keurig Coffee Brewers 5.1oz and adding some milk! I was hesitant to try this flavor, thinking it may taste too salty. I was wrong, it’s the perfect balance, and even if it was a little bit more salty I’d be okay! Delicious addition to my morning coffee!
Isis N.
This is one of my favorite Torani syrup flavors. I've added it to my morning coffee as well as hot cocoa. Each drink was made better by the addition, and it helped to keep me from going overboard while giving in to my sweet tooth. You don't need to use much to get the flavor.
Mimi R.
Shreveport, LA
This is my go to flavoring for my coffee each morning! Whether I'm having a steaming cup over breakfast or a blended frozen smoothie version for lunch, this syrup is my favorite way to spec up my coffee concoction each and every day!
Steph B.
Not as good as actual salted caramel but this still tastes GREAT! I love the option for a Splenda based sweetener as it doesn't leave a weird aftertaste in my mouth. My kids don't even notice whenever I add this into their milk steamers or hot cocoas.
Sandy K.
Plymouth, PA
A must have for your morning (or any time of the day) coffee. The salty flavor compliments the caramel and you can hardly tell it's sugar free. I'd buy this again and other Torani flavors.
Kayla D.
Elberta, Alabama
Used in my coffee and it gave it a weird taste. Might be better in cold coffee. Tried the coconut and it tastes fine. Once i use this flavor i don't think i would buy it again
Kate L.
This syrup is great! You can definitely taste a salt and caramel flavor. It is great for making coffee drinks that taste like an expensive coffee shop's.
Amanda C.
Danville, VA
I enjoy this in my coffee! I like to use it with a vanilla caramel coffee creamer so you only need a little bit of the syrup for a great caramel flavor.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This syrup works so great on iced coffee drinks. The caramel is such a great touch and it makes my drinks taste just like the ones from coffee shops.
Brittani B.
Kankakee, IL
Love this stuff! you don't need a lot. and I love not having to add in more sugar than needed
! I also add this into cakes at times to bake with.
Sara G.
How does this flavor stack up against the SF English Toffee?