BY TORANI

• "Both also EXTREMELY yummy on french vanilla ice cream." in 1 review
Tara C.
Seattle, WA
During every American's favorite drinking holiday, this bottle of sticky sweetness always reared it's ugly head at my place of business. It may just be the flashbacks from drunkards coming in asking if "there was alcohol in [there]" or the one time I poured way too much in my latte, but I can't stand it anymore. Too sweet, even in the slightest amount. Oh, and be warned: Irish Cream flavor is NOT vegan. "Milk" is a definite ingredient. While that may seem obvious, it wasn't to enough that I've been screamed at relentlessly by more women than I can count.
Denise R.
Santa Rosa, CA
I swear to god this is the tuff they use at Dutch bro's coffee locations and man is it good!
The flavors are wonderful they have so many different types and you do not even need a lot for it to taste like the flavor of your choosing, I even recommend mixing them with energy drinks if you don't want to mix them with a drink
chrissy b.
California, MD
I worked in a coffee shop for 4 years and tried to avoid this syrup for 3. I eventually caved and tried it. Why i didn't try it sooner is beyond me. It tastes like vanilla and caramel mixed together with a hint of toffee. Perfect for a latte or even a cream italian soda. Delicious!
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
Great for gourmet coffees and to throw into recipes. Quality product from a trustworthy brand. Not found easily in every store but can get at Leger market places. Price is good for a specialty item. Tastes yummy!
Virginia A.
long beach, CA
I'm the kind that can't just eat something simple, I'm always trying new things and this is the perfect add it to ice cream, milk shakes, coffee, cakes, french toast and even cereal. Yes totally unhealthy but oh so good.
tracy r.
Palm Coast, FL
During the holiday this is when this bottle comes out of my cabinet. It's very good with hot chocolate, good on ice cream. It is a very sweet cream I think that's why I like it so much. I also add it to My lattes, and in ice coffee, it makes it very creamy. If you like sweetness you will like this
Emily B.
I first discovered Torani Irish Cream syrup in middle school when I would get it in steamed milk at coffee stands. It's still a favorite! Great in hot coffee, in ice cream or with streamed almond or soy milk.
Deanna S.
Great syrups for mixing drinks, not only alcoholic beverages, but also for coffees and Italian sodas. They mix up easily and last for a very long time, they are delicious and do not taste too sweet like most syrups
Jodi M.
I love everything about Torani but I do not like this flavor. I thought maybe because they had it it would taste better but I'm still not a fan of "Irish cream". I gave three stars because I love torani..<3
Vicki Y.
Holladay, UT
Haven't tried these yet, but after reading these reviews in going to buy some tomorrow. The salted Carmel sounds amazing. I've always used creamers but looking forward to teeing this syrup.
Shellie P.
Altoona, IA
Can this be used in both coffee and ice cream?
Jessica N.
What does this mix well with?
Mindy H.
Happy Hour Expert
Does anyone else use these on they're ice cream as well?
Tiffany H.
Goodyear, AZ
Irish cream coffee creamer is my favorite. Is this similar?
mariela a.