BY TORANI

Manufacturer: Torani. Case of 4. Recyclable plastic bottle Light, roasted hazelnut profile with bright, sweet, creamy notes Customers also search for: Discount Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, Buy Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, Wholesale Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, 089036212076, 602074 Drink Syrups see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
Foodie Expert
I'm usually pretty good at pacing myself, especially with things that I've "treated myself" to. But I really can't with this. If I have a bottle, I put it [probably too much] in my coffee every morning, and sometimes drink multiple cups through the day just so I can have more.
Alisha R.
Wanamingo
When it comes to coffee syrups, Torani is my go to brand. This Hazelnut syrup has the right touch of flavor and is sweet enough to surpass the need for the addition of sugar.
Victoria A.
This is by far the best syrup IV ever tried!! I use it in coffee, when I make homemade ice cream n frosting for my coffee cupcakes :-D
Mandie G.
Foodie Expert
This is actually one of my least favorite flavors I have tried which is really disappointing because I love hazlenut flavored coffee.
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
It's really good and something that is easy to find in stores and there is so many other flavorings to pick from
Yana  Y.
I love this and the almond flavors. I've tried 2 other brands buy this is my favorite.
Devin L.
Gretna, LA
This is a great addition to a morning coffee! It is very flavorful! I definitely recommend it.
Dawn W.
This flavor makes my coffee more of the star in the morning then anything else I have on the table! The flavor is Bold and not overwhelming. You can add more or less at your pleasure.
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
I love to keep a bottle of this on hand. It is great for dressing up my coffee and is also wonderful in icey and shake drinks.
Alex M.
I typically go for vanilla but when I want something a little more flavorful I add this hazelnut syrup as well as the vanilla. They are both tasty!
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
So is this syrup just for coffees or is it something you use on pancakes/waffles or in recipes?
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Where can I buy this?
Stephanie m.
Glendale, CA
You can get them at cost plus world market they have all flovors.
Victoria F.