BY TORANI

Manufacturer: Torani. Case of 4. Recyclable plastic bottle Light, roasted hazelnut profile with bright, sweet, creamy notes Customers also search for: Discount Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, Buy Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, Wholesale Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, 089036212076, 602074 Drink Syrups see more...

Buy on Walmart
Alisha R.
Alisha R.
South St Paul, MN
When it comes to coffee syrups, Torani is my go to brand. This Hazelnut syrup has the right touch of flavor and is sweet enough to surpass the need for the addition of sugar.
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
This is by far the best syrup IV ever tried!! I use it in coffee, when I make homemade ice cream n frosting for my coffee cupcakes :-D
Mandie G.
Mandie G.
Foodie Expert
This is actually one of my least favorite flavors I have tried which is really disappointing because I love hazlenut flavored coffee.
brittany W.
brittany W.
South Bend, IN
It's really good and something that is easy to find in stores and there is so many other flavorings to pick from
Yana  Y.
Yana Y.
I love this and the almond flavors. I've tried 2 other brands buy this is my favorite.
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This is by far my favorite and most requested flavor! I recently stocked up and have decided that haelnutt mochas will be my drink of choice this winter. It is the perfect balance of flavor, without being too sweet. If you're not sure, you should definitely try this one. It's a true classic.
Alex M.
Alex M.
I typically go for vanilla but when I want something a little more flavorful I add this hazelnut syrup as well as the vanilla. They are both tasty!
Amber R.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
Best stuff for itallian sodas! I use all the flavors for different sodas and everyone compliments the favor, i make them for parties and the flavor is so bold and delicious
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
This is a staple in my morning routine. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE hazelnut coffee, but I also LOVE sweet drinks. This gives me exactly what I need in the morning without the guilty feeling that I just drank a way too sugary drink. It is slightly difficult to find. Many times places only carry the sugar free version (that's not for me.)
Haley D.
Haley D.
Maryville, TN
I love putting this in my coffee. It instantly elevates my morning brew from boring to extravagant. I feel like I'm in a Paris cafe!
Amber E.
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
So is this syrup just for coffees or is it something you use on pancakes/waffles or in recipes?
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Where can I buy this?
Stephanie m.
Stephanie m.
Glendale, CA
You can get them at cost plus world market they have all flovors.
Victoria F.