BY TORANI

Manufacturer: Torani. Case of 4. Recyclable plastic bottle Light, roasted hazelnut profile with bright, sweet, creamy notes Customers also search for: Discount Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, Buy Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, Wholesale Torani Hazelnut Classic Syrup PET, 089036212076, 602074 Drink Syrups see more...

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie W.
Danville, KY
I'm usually pretty good at pacing myself, especially with things that I've "treated myself" to. But I really can't with this. If I have a bottle, I put it [probably too much] in my coffee every morning, and sometimes drink multiple cups through the day just so I can have more.
Cassandra H.
Norfolk, NE
This is a staple in my morning routine. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE hazelnut coffee, but I also LOVE sweet drinks. This gives me exactly what I need in the morning without the guilty feeling that I just drank a way too sugary drink. It is slightly difficult to find. Many times places only carry the sugar free version (that's not for me.)
Jenn O.
Pleasant Hill, OH
You know that one habit that you can't seem to kick? This is it for me. Added to a little coffee or even a glass of milk and you have heaven in a cup. Just don't use too much or it will be too sweet. SO good and priced perfectly.
Victoria C.
This is by far my favorite and most requested flavor! I recently stocked up and have decided that haelnutt mochas will be my drink of choice this winter. It is the perfect balance of flavor, without being too sweet. If you're not sure, you should definitely try this one. It's a true classic.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite Torani syrup. I usually will substitute this for hazelnut creamer when I want a little more sweetness. I share that I can't find this in many places. I usually have to purchase it at Costco or Sam's Club.
Magan S.
Houston , TX
Love this product! Hazelnut is my favorite! Also I am a huge coffee drinker and these go great with coffee! I probably use hazelnut every other day, and it doesn't take a lot to make it sweet.
Eileen G.
I love to put this in my coffee it gives it such a great flavor, and its a flavor everyone is sure to love. I put it sometimes in my tea to give it just a bit of extra flavor.
Alisha R.
Wanamingo, MN
When it comes to coffee syrups, Torani is my go to brand. This Hazelnut syrup has the right touch of flavor and is sweet enough to surpass the need for the addition of sugar.
Kenzie C.
Love this stuff. I prefer the Carmel over the other flavors but its nice to sweeten your coffee especially if you are more of a cappuccino drinker than a coffee drinking.
Amber R.
Albany, OR
Best stuff for itallian sodas! I use all the flavors for different sodas and everyone compliments the favor, i make them for parties and the flavor is so bold and delicious
Tiffany T.
Wilbraham, MA
Where can I buy this?
Amber E.
San Diego, CA
So is this syrup just for coffees or is it something you use on pancakes/waffles or in recipes?
Stephanie m.
Glendale, CA
You can get them at cost plus world market they have all flovors.
Victoria F.