Torani Syrup

by Torani

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup...

I tried the Hazelnut this week and I LOVE IT, now I’m debating on caramel, chocolate, or hazelnut again next, which one should I get?
What is the best flavor Torani to add to iced coffee?
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
Start your review of Torani Syrup !
Product Highlights
At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!in reviews
I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product.in reviews
I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! in reviews
I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!in reviews
I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one.in reviews
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,307 reviews
These are great for mixed drinks they absolutely taste wonderful they’re a little bit more pricey than the rest of them that the flavor is great I would definitely recommend
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Torani Syrup  uploaded by Trish F.
I love sugar free Torani syrups!! I don’t have a favorite since I can make so many different drinks with all of them. Right now I enjoy taking the Brown Sugar Cinnamon mixed with concentrated chia tea and steamed milk😍 make my own SBUX dup 😉
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love adding this to my coffee to add a little flare to my morning commute! So many flavors and choices.
Tracy S.
Wilson, NC
These coffee syrups are the greatest invention ever! Not only do they save you on calories but they have so many options available that I never feel like I’m doing without while enjoying my coffee.
Angelika A.
Kissimmee, FL
Torani syrups are great ! They have just that taste to meet your coffee needs (like me im big on coffee). I will say my expectations were high. It does taste diety if that makes sense so if your looking for something along those lines this is for you.
April D.
Thornton, CO
Torani Syrup  uploaded by April D.
I absolutely am obsessed with every flavor they have. The great thing is they have so many flavors. You can make so many different things with these syrups I bought quite a few because my favorite coffee store charges $7.50 for a medium infused red bull so I started making them at home. What a life saver seriously you can flavor coffees and snow cones so many options, and saves me money
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
This Torani Syrup is great. You can use to make a delicious drink or add to many things. You should most definitely go get at least one, hey just go get a few of their brands you won't regret it.
Michele H.
Essex, MD
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
I love these!! There are so many options and you can do an unlimited number of things!! My husband loves the banana in his milk, I use Torani Syrup
Wendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
Torani Syrup is so good too use in coffees. There is a variety of flavors and they all taste really good. I know many coffee shops that use this product which is why I know about this brand. I recommend this product if you’re a coffee enthusiast like me. It’s also very affordable.
Ecaterina B.
Murfreesboro, TN
Amazing coffee syrups, fabulous for morning cappuccinos! I've bought regular and sugar free version and don't feel much difference in flavor, both taste great! My go to flavors are White Chocolate, Almond, Salted Caramel, Caramel and French vanilla.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...