BY TORANI

Megan G.
We love this syrup so much! I've used several different flavors over the years and I've loved them all. They are great for flavoring coffee, soda, etc. We will use vanilla in Coke and also in milk for the kids (warm milk with vanilla syrup is delicious!) We also love the cherry to mix with Sprite for a Shirley Temple, or with Pellegrino to make an Italian soda!
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Ever since I've discovered these syrups they've helped me stay away from the coffee shops! My favorite is the Vanilla but lately the Salted Caramel has been calling my name! Iced coffee, some salted caramel syrup and half n half and I'm good to go!! I also like to splurge and use the caramel sauce sometimes too! Torani Syrup Torani Syrup Vanilla Torani Syrup Salted Caramel Sf 25.4Fo Pack Of 12 Torani Original Caramel Mocha Sauce, 16.5 oz, 6pk
Melissa V.
these torani syrups are the perfect add for you morning or afternoon coffee. depending on your preference, you can add a lot or a little and make the coffee as sweeet or not as sweet as you want.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
All of the torani syrups are absolutley delicious! Great in a latte or just a normal cup of coffee! My favorites are vanilla, caramel, butter pecan, and hazelnut!
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Torani syrups make almost any drink taste better. My personal favorite is the Raspberry, simply because of its versatility. With a little syrup and high quality chocolate I can make hot cocoa far better than any Starbucks. A dash of syrup in club soda or seltzer makes a custom sweetened and flavored soda. I even add a tiny bit to cola sometimes. It's good in coffee and mixed drinks, even just milk. I have yet to find a drink that it doesn't make delightfully better.
Alycia P.
Milwaukee , WI
People think of these as just coffee and soda additives, but I use them all the time at the bar I work at for our drinks of the month. As a high volume bar, I can usually get one of these bottles to last a month with our special drinks which makes it an amazing cost efficient way to add tons of flavor to new cocktails. It add impeccable levels of flavor, and helps smooth out the harshness some liquors have. Don't limit uses to just coffee and soda, try it for your next speciality cocktail!
Pam W.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love these syrups to add a variety of flavors to drinks. While some utilize them for coffee, I was introduced to these as a way to add flavor to my protein shakes. If I utilize non flavor protein powder I can create my own concoctions in a variety of flavors. I especially love the salted caramel and peppermint flavors. I also use a variety of flavors in my hot chocolate on those cold winter days. I highly recommend these if you want a kick of flavor in your drinks.
Jonnay V.
I love the Raspberry Torani syrup, it tastes a lot like the syrup that Starbucks used in their older cotton candy frappucino. It's really sweet and full of flavor. I love these syrups because you can add them to pretty much anything. These are a bit expensive, but I'd say it's worth it especially if you like to make your own drinks or coffee at home because now you have the opportunity to add some fun syrups to it.
Devan B.
Irving, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So I basically use these for everything i use peppermint in my hot chocolate , smoothies, shakes almost everything but coffee but that's only because im not a huge coffee drinker. These are a must have when you want to add flavor and not too sweet. They also have sugar free versions available as well
Rachel D.
Not a fan of these syrups at all! I had to add so much to even get a small amount of flavor to come through. I think there are much better syrups out there for coffee at a cheaper price. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone that would like to be able to taste the syrups added.
JENNIFER C.
Wallington, NJ
What do you pair this with?
jhosselyn L.
San antonio, TX
Is this too sweet?
Tira B.
Boardman, OH
Do your prefer the sugar-free or regular version? What is your favorite flavor?
Kate M.
Long Beach, CA
How do you like to use your Torani Syrup?
Carrie R.