Torani Syrup

by Torani

Sweetened with Splenda take in the nutty aroma and sweet almond flavor perfect for coffee or tikki drinks. But you dont have to take in any calories.Torani Sugar Free Almond Syrup is a classic addition to lattes iced coffees and teas.Features. Syrup...

I tried the Hazelnut this week and I LOVE IT, now I’m debating on caramel, chocolate, or hazelnut again next, which one should I get?
What is the best flavor Torani to add to iced coffee?
What is everyone's favorite flavor?
Start your review of Torani Syrup !
Product Highlights
At first I was concerned that the taste of my coffee wouldn't excite me, but the Torani Hazelnut Sugar free syrup came through!in reviews
I love this product, I usually use the syrup for coffee or to make my flavored sodas (Italian sodas) very good product.in reviews
I have a full stock of sugar free varieties for everything from mixed drinks, to home coffees to protein drink flavoring! in reviews
I usually get the sugar free ones though so I can control the sweetness level.....tastes just like I was sitting in a coffee shop!in reviews
I make my own iced coffee and when I feel like making it a bit more decadent I add a shot of the vanilla syrup or the caramel one.in reviews
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
1,548 reviews
These are great for mixed drinks they absolutely taste wonderful they’re a little bit more pricey than the rest of them that the flavor is great I would definitely recommend
Trish F.
Hurricane, WV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Torani Syrup  uploaded by Trish F.
I love sugar free Torani syrups!! I don’t have a favorite since I can make so many different drinks with all of them. Right now I enjoy taking the Brown Sugar Cinnamon mixed with concentrated chia tea and steamed milk😍 make my own SBUX dup 😉
Lindsay S.
Mentor, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Love adding this to my coffee to add a little flare to my morning commute! So many flavors and choices.
Brianna L.
Torani Syrup  uploaded by Brianna L.
I love Torani Syrups! They add the perfect amount of extra flavor to coffee. I’ve tried the majority of the flavors and love them all.
Tracy S.
Wilson, NC
These coffee syrups are the greatest invention ever! Not only do they save you on calories but they have so many options available that I never feel like I’m doing without while enjoying my coffee.
Angelika A.
Kissimmee, FL
Torani syrups are great ! They have just that taste to meet your coffee needs (like me im big on coffee). I will say my expectations were high. It does taste diety if that makes sense so if your looking for something along those lines this is for you.
Bea P.
I love variety of flavors. They use this brand at our local gas stations. My favorite is salted caramel.
Tina N.
Harvey, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I love flavored tea so I always have some kind of fruity Torani syrup stocked at home. I’ve tried a handful and they’ve been all great!
April  D.
Thornton, CO
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Torani Syrup  uploaded by April  D.
I absolutely am obsessed with every flavor they have. The great thing is they have so many flavors. You can make so many different things with these syrups I bought quite a few because my favorite coffee store charges $7.50 for a medium infused red bull so I started making them at home. What a life saver seriously you can flavor coffees and snow cones so many options, and saves me money
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Torani syrups make almost any drink taste better. My personal favorite is the Raspberry, simply because of its versatility. With a little syrup and high quality chocolate I can make hot cocoa far better than any Starbucks. A dash of syrup in club soda or seltzer makes a custom sweetened and flavored soda. I even add a tiny bit to cola sometimes. It's good in coffee and mixed drinks, even just milk. I have yet to find a drink that it doesn't make delightfully better.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...