GroceryPantryTorani
Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

by Torani

#24 in Syrup

Take in the Flavor Not the Sugar Sweetened with Splenda® This classic flavor has the creamy taste and enticing aroma of the best vanilla.  For a timeless treat with none of the guilt, splash 1 oz. into brewed or iced coffees, lattes, steamers, and more.

My husband is a recently diagnosed diabetic and we got a fancy new coffee maker for Christmas. Does this syrup have an artificial taste or bitter aftertaste? Thanks!
How many carbs does this syrup have?
Is this actually good? Afraid to buy it and not like it
Start your review of Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup!
Product Highlights
I use it iced coffee of course but also to flavor whipped cream, as a clear vanilla flavor for cheesecakes, in vanilla ice cream malts and more.in reviews
...vanilla is a great purchase if you want a shot of vanilla in your coffee or hot chocolate without all the calories of regular.in reviews
Love this - I use it in my morning coffee for a quick spot of sweet without the extra calories.in reviews
They are the best when making any coffee drink especially if you want the extra flavor and they come in many different flavors.in reviews
Very fair price too for something that lasts a long time because it is very concentrated.in reviews
Karyme G.
Santa Monica, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup uploaded by Karyme G.
I’ve seen a lot of people use this and I had to finally try it. I put a little in my coffee this morning and let me tell you it’s perfect if you don’t want to add dairy or creamer. A little goes a long way!
Alejandra A.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup uploaded by Alejandra A.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Perfect for cold and hot coffee. Tastes and smells so good. I used it to make iced coffee. I added a pump dispenser for easy use. Sugar free is the best part!!!
Kelly F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I had never seen these before I bought my first bottle. I love the flavor of vanilla... In anything sweet. I mainly put it in tea and coffee. But I've made milk shakes and used it as syrup over ice cream. Pretty much put it on anything. Will keep in my pantry.
Dianna M.
I'm in love with Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrupt. I use it in all of my drink and smoothie recipes. Yum!
Marlys F.
Laurium , MI
I use the sugar free vanilla syrup in my coffees, teas and smoothies.. Also great to add in your frostings and in most baking.. YUM
Toni J.
Indianapolis, IN
I love adding a dash of this to my coffee in the morning. It adds a great flavor to it.
Tiffany K.
Ludowici, GA
I like these syrups, however the sugar free syrups have an after taste. It's not bad or a good after taste it's just there
Candy M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup uploaded by Candy M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Is absolutely the perfect one for me, is sugar free, I love the flavor and the quality taste it gives to my coffee and hot chocolate!
Megan P.
Bedford, IN
I'm obsessed with sugar free vanilla iced coffees I found this and now use it in my coffee every morning and it gives me that sweet creamer taste I've missed since I've been on ww and actively trying to avoid to much sugar. It's amazing!!! & if your on ww it's zero points !!
Tabitha  L.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup uploaded by Tabitha  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite go to syrups for coffee and cold foam!! I love that it doesn’t have that fake syrup taste to it! Actually just ordered a big bottle of it for our house!! I suggest trying it for sure !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...