Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup

by Torani

#5 in Syrup

Take in the Flavor Not the Sugar Sweetened with Splenda® This classic flavor has the creamy taste and enticing aroma of the best vanilla.  For a timeless treat with none of the guilt, splash 1 oz. into brewed or iced coffees, lattes, steamers, and more.

My husband is a recently diagnosed diabetic and we got a fancy new coffee maker for Christmas. Does this syrup have an artificial taste or bitter aftertaste? Thanks!
How many carbs does this syrup have?
Is this actually good? Afraid to buy it and not like it
Start your review of Torani Sugar-Free Vanilla Syrup!
Product Highlights
“I use it iced coffee of course but also to flavor whipped cream, as a clear vanilla flavor for cheesecakes, in vanilla ice cream malts and more.” in reviews
“...vanilla is a great purchase if you want a shot of vanilla in your coffee or hot chocolate without all the calories of regular.” in reviews
“Love this - I use it in my morning coffee for a quick spot of sweet without the extra calories.” in reviews
“They are the best when making any coffee drink especially if you want the extra flavor and they come in many different flavors.” in reviews
“Very fair price too for something that lasts a long time because it is very concentrated.” in reviews
Columbia, SC
Purchased at: Kroger
Every morning I put this in my coffee! It gives me the taste of my favorite coffee drink without the extra calories or sugar! It more than met my expectations! I won’t drink my coffee without it! I would definitely recommend it!
Richmond, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite syrup. I'm conscious of the amount of calories I intake, so using a zero calorie/sugar free syrup that does not have a weird taste is a must for me. I highly recommend this product.
Marion, IN
I use this daily in my coffee. It is a good flavoring specially if you are doing keto. Does has the aftertaste of a sugar free product but is not bad. The price is not bad and I would recommend.
Beaumont, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love this syrup because it doesn’t have the sugar free aftertaste. It can be used for so many things. I usually use it in my coffee but it could also be used in desserts or shakes.
Antigo, WI
The best sugar free syrup. Granted there are many brands that taste great, but this is the only one that you can buy it popular stores that didn't cost a ton. My go to brand.
Ohio
Purchased at: Kroger
I add this to my coffee instead of sugar and I feel that it gives my coffee a much better taste!! I have tried the other flavors and I always come right back to the vanilla.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I really like vanilla flavoring in my coffees, but I generally don't like sugar free syrups.  I got this as a gift and decided to try it out - well, I tried it and disliked it so much that it sat in my cupboard for over a year before I finally threw it out.  There is a definite "sugar free product" taste to it that I really don't like.  The vanilla flavor is good, though.
Ankeny, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I use this syrup every time I make a skinny iced vanilla coffee! I love that it is sugar-free and zero calories. I feel way less guilty drinking a homemade sugar-free coffee than going to my local coffee shop and getting a coffee filled with calories and sugar (most of my local coffee shops haven't invested in sugar-free syrup!)
Garner, NC
I love this syrup. I put it in my diet colas, coffee and alcoholic drinks. The flavor is true vanilla and the best part it that its sugar free. This goes great in crafted coffee drinks that call for vanilla syrup. I'd recommend this syrup for anyone watching sugar intake or for diabetics.
Prairie Vlg, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This sugar free Vanilla syrup is my go to! I just add a splash with my truvia, and it gives enough flavor without being overly sweet. It’s a little pricey, but it’s worth it. It’s the flavor I always keep on hand. My husband has been loving it too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...