Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Flavoring Syrup uploaded by Alyson G.Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Flavoring Syrup uploaded by Stephanie D.

BY TORANI

Torani® Sugar Free Vanilla Flavoring Syrup.
Formula originale d' Italia.
Naturally flavored.
Splenda®.
R. Torre & Co. Since 1925.
375ml 12.7 fl oz. see more...

Alyson G.
I bought this to have some flavor in my coffee, at first I liked it.. and now not so much.. maybe because it's sugar free.. I don't know; it's definitely not going to waste because my mum absolutely loves it and is going to try different flavors.. and maybe I will to.. just maybe not sugar free..Torani Sugar Free Vanilla Flavoring Syrup
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
My mom bought this sugar free on accident. Sugar free tastes so weird to me. I gave this 3 stars because i guess this would be ideal for someone who is desperate and not aloud sugar.
Genya C.
This is decent for sugar free. however, it does leave an aftertaste. I would rather have the kind WITH sugar. for diabetics, though...this,is,a really good option. my advice would be do the sugar free hazelnut, because the,aftrtaste is less noticeable.
ALEXIS P.
Long Beach , Ca
Not a fan, but for someone who is used to sugar free you might like it more. I am not used to sugar free so it tastes fake to me,
Elana R.
Cincinnati, OH
Perfect to flavor coffee! I honestly don't know what else you use this for because I've always used it to flavor coffee.
w a.
This is a good sweetener for your coffee. It comes in a big bottle and can last awhile . It tastes great as well
Annemarie B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is perfect to add to make your own sugar free nonfat vanilla lattes. Guilt free for a fraction of the cost.
Tracy E.
Roma, TX
I love this syrup i love the taste it gives to my drinks when i put. it in i love the smell too
Amber F.
I love these sugar free Torani syrups. I use them in my coffee every morning.