BY TORANI

Arik Z.
Torani is great, and while I don't find myself using hazelnut too often (or sugar free for that matter) this sugar free hazelnut is pretty good! I find myself using this if I need to cutback on my sugar temporarily or if I just need a hazelnut fix in my espresso beverage.
Allyson N.
woodbridge, VA
I love this, it has a nice strong hazel not flavor so a little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last you awhile. You can use this in coffee, hot chocolate, milk shakes, and baking.
Brandie M.
I personally don't care for the hazel nut flavor. But, I absolutely love the other sugar free flavors. I use them in coffee and baking. I alway have a bottle of this brand in my cupboard.
Misty R.
Kingston , TN
This is just OK for me. I personally don't like the aftertaste of the sugar free additive in this. Thought I would like it but it was just meh for me.
Mia T.
Gotta love this hazelnut syrup in my coffee. It smell great and taste good. This will last me for a long time
April C.
Love all the flavors, but my favorite is the French vanilla. A little goes a long way.
Sarah C.
Springfield, OR
This is my favorite sugar free flavoring for my at home lattes. I also pull double duty and use this syrup in baking as well. Inexpensive and always consistent. I am a repeat buyer and impress company with at home lattes. Highly recommend and I believe Torani is the king of flavored syrups!
NerdGirlMakeup S.
Lewisville
I find this really bitter on my taste buds. It is really easy to get at Walmart and Winco, but it is really expensive given that it doesn't taste very good.  I do like the sugar-free vanilla, french vanilla and smores, but this one just isn't for me.