BY TORANI #59 in Syrups

Charlotte D.
I love to have flavored coffees so I like the idea of using flavored syrups every now and then but with the Torani sugar free syrups I feel like you can taste the fake sugar free taste if you put too much. If you put the right amount then they taste ok but I feel like I'd rather try syrups with real sugar and no artificial flavors.
Payton G.
Mena, AR
This is kind of a love/hate relationship with this product. I like this in small amounts, I add a splash to my coffee sometimes or when I make lattes. But if you add too much you start to really taste that "sugar free" kind of flavor. We all know that flavor. So really every now and then it's good.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
I have this in my office, at home, and I have given it to my mom and sister who are both coffee fans and workout enthusiasts because it's an amazing addition to coffee, without the added calories. So so good. I highly recommend to anyone who won't drink coffee black.
Daneshia S.
santee, CA
Love it! This is so good! I put it in my coffee with butter and coconut oil. It ends up making a Carmel frappuccino for me. Delicious!
Chastity J.
You can taste that is is sugar free. It didn't really add any thing to my coffee. I think I will have to try the regular and not the sugar free. I like the flavor of caramel but his did not give that to me. Its just ok.
camille D.
Herkimer , NY
It's nice to have a coffee flavoring that truly hasn't changed much since the beginning same classic flavor sugar free or not it tastes really close to the same! Use this everyday!
Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Torani syrup isn't one of my favorites to be honest. This is okay, but I am a bit of a perfectionist when I make iced lattes and I tend to stay away from them and go with Monin.
Cheryl S.
Lauderhill, FL
I like these products. I actually use them in my cake baking as well. It has been great not having to get extra products & knowing I trust it in my coffee so it's good enough to serve friends.
Marlys F.
Laurium , MI
Big fan of Torani syrup and love the sugar free caramel. Great to put in your coffee and love it in my Chai Tea.. I use it also when making pancakes and waffles..
Jane S.
Trent woods, Nc
These are especially good for flavoring coffee and smoothies.A little goes a long way. Caramel is pretty tasty.