BY TORANI #26 in Syrups

Intense Berry Flavors Give this Syrup its Fresh Taste Sweetened with Splenda® For 100% sugar-free, fat-free refreshment add 1 oz. Torani® Sugar Free Raspberry to a glass of sparkling water and ice.  Also a delicious addition to lemonade, iced tea, specialty desserts and culinary dishes. see more...

• I love toranis syrups because I get sick of just regular tea so I...1 Answers
  • Does this have a different taste then the non-sugar free flavor?3 Answers
  • What would you use these syrups for?10 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kennedy P.
Plano, TX
This stuff is delicious in tea! This brand is high quality and always reliable. I totally recommend it. Also, a bottle like this lasts forever.
Kathryn V.
I like this to sweeten up my coffee and it does a good job of doing just that. It doesn't really taste like raspberry flavoring. Just sweet.
Justine D.
I love Torani sugar free flavors. Since they are made with Splenda they don't hurt my stomach like other artificial sweeteners. I like to use this in a protein powder that tastes awful to mask the taste or mix it with club soda and a splash of cream for a decadent (but still low calorie) Italian soda.
Amy G.
We have used this as a iced tea flavor booster for years now. The trick is finding it cheap, best place I have found is World Market (when it's on sale) then I will buy a case at a time. I also love the Strawberry & Peach Sugarfree syrups. But Raspberry is still my personal favorite. The fact that they are sugar free is just a bonus!
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
Absolutely love this, it a light syrup without the horrible aftertaste many sugar free product. Sits on my desk and have it everyday on my coffee! Also try it in ricotta cheese for a treat!
Stephanie L.
Glendale, AZ
I use this syrup with my Tazo passion tea to create the perfect, not too sweet version of the one you can buy at the big named Coffee shop. It saves me a ton of money, and my drinks are just the way I like them.
Natalie G.
I tried using these to make my italian sodas and I just couldn't do it...while obviously I don't expect authentic fruit flavor from syrup, the sugar-free raspberry just tasted like artificial sweetener to me. Yuck.
Gina M.
Springfield, MO
This syrup tasted very chemically to me. I would definitely not purchase this again. I normally don't have any issues with products made with Splenda, but this really left a bad taste in my mouth!
Diana V.
Fresno, CA
This simple syrup is not so simple! It advances taste. I'm a cheap sake and whatever I can make at home I will not order at a restaurant. I make my very own italian sodas with these flavorings. It also pairs well with lemonade.
Toi H.
Live Oak , Florida
This is great added to coffees, and teas however I am not a big fan of artificial sweeteners. We used this product a few years ago in a coffee shopped I worked for and they were very popular, who knew they were sold in Walmart?
Monica H.
Seattle, WA
What would you use these syrups for?
Kristen L.
Wahiawa, Hi
What is it you like to add this to?
Jodi R.
Does this have a different taste then the non-sugar free flavor?
Do they use this at local snow come places ?
Marena A.
Longview, WA
I love toranis syrups because I get sick of just regular tea so I love adding flavor with the Torani syrups.