Torani Sugar Free French Vanilla Flavoring Syrup, 12.2 fl oz uploaded by Jessica C.

BY TORANI

Torani Sugar-Free French Vanilla Flavoring Syrup: Perfect in lattes, iced coffees and teas Add a splash or two into brewed coffee with cream or milk for delicious flavor without the calories Sweetened with Splenda 12.2 oz bottle vanilla flavoring syrup see more...

NerdGirlMakeup S.
Lewisville, TX
This is my go to sugar-free syrup.  It is easily obtained in small bottles at Walmart or big bottles at Win-Co.  The fake sugar isn't too bitter on the taste buds and it actually does taste like vanilla syrup for the most part.  It is kind of expensive, but I really think it is worth it.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I’ve been trying to cut back on sugar and use alternatives for my coffee. This is a really great syrup and it wasn’t that much (under $4). It lasts a good while and it tastes great. I would definitely buy again and recommend it to others!
Jessica C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love torani!!!! I can't do creamer in my coffee no matter how lactose free it claims to be so this is my morning pick me up to my regular cup of coffee ! My favorite flavor is hazelnut but a drop of this is enough to give it a nice little hint of vanilla. And love that it's sweetened with splenda