BY TORANI

3 - 750 mL bottle see more...

• "Can't go wrong with this!" in 1 review
  • "the sugar free does not appeal to me all that much, but still tastes fairly well! " in 1 review
Jen H.
Jen H.
Alhambra, CA
This is such a fantastic Torani flavor if you love English Toffee. I like to add a little to my coffee and it's just perfect. The splenda flavor is perfect and they did a great job on the toffee.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
This is a great tasting simple vanilla syrup that can be added to soda, coffee, or your fable hit drink. Taste delicious in copycat Starbucks drinks. Pinterest has some great recipes using this great tasting product.
Claudia F.
Claudia F.
I enjoy adding flavors on my coffe. We use it with my bakering a treats for my family. Love it.
Logan S.
Logan S.
Rockford, MI
Love this brand. Multi purposes great with baking, drinks, and food. They come in low calorie flavors, so you can make a guilt free treat
Ada M.
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
I don't like the sugar free flavors. They have a strange aftertaste. This is one of those products that needs the sugar.
Courtnie B.
Courtnie B.
Deerfield, MA
Can't go wrong with this! Great for making after dinner drinks! Always my go-to.
Anna B.
Anna B.
I love these in my coffee! the sugar free does not appeal to me all that much, but still tastes fairly well!
Melissa F.
Melissa F.
Vancouver, British Columbia
I am not really a fan of any of these sugar free flavors. I have tried this one and I feel like it has a weird plastic taste- i would recommend it with sugar..
Desirae M.
Desirae M.
Zapata, TX
I just started a Low carb diet and ice been wanting coffee really bad! Is this stuff really that good? It's kind of expensive so I wanted opinions before I try it :)