Torani Regular Variety Pack, 25.36 oz Bottles, 6pk

by Torani

It was 1925 in the flourishing Italian community of San Francisco. Rinaldo and Ezilda Torre blended their first Torani Italian syrups using authentic recipes brought from Lucca, Italy. The enterprising couple shared their naturally flavored syrups throughout their North Beach neighborhood. Mixing their rich Torani syrups with sparkling water andice, they introduced the classic Italian Soda to caf? owners. This bright, refreshing creation quickly caught on with thirsty customers. In time, Torani's reputation for creating syrups of the highest quality and greatest variety grew. In the 1980's, Torani and good, old American ingenuity came together in an unexpected and flavorful way. "Brandy" Brandenburger, a coffee industry veteran, noticed the brightly colored Torani bottles while visiting San Francisco's landmark caf? Caff? Trieste. Experimenting with the naturally flavored syrups, he created a new American classic-the flavored caffe latte. The rest is coffee history. For decades, Torani's red, gold and blue labels have been part of the caf? lifestyle. Today, Torani is the best-selling specialty syrup in North America and a sign of good taste around the world. What began as five traditional Italian flavors has expanded to more than 80 naturally flavored syrups and a host of creative flavoring ingredients, including the Torani Blended line. Each Torani product is still made using only the finest ingredients and a careful blend of all-natural extracts. For the finest in flavoring ingredients and beverage creativity, reach for Torani. Features include: -Pack of six, 25.36-ounces per bottle (total of 152.16 ounces) -Includes one bottle of each of vanilla, hazelnut, caramel, peppermint, raspberry and french vanilla-Can help you make truly creative flavored teas, lemonades, smoothies, italian sodas and more-A careful blend of all-natural extracts-Made using only the finest ingredients

So I've never used this, do you just pour it in the coffe as flavor? Or is it a substitute of creamer?
What is the best thing you use them for?
What's the best sugar free flavor?
Start your review of Torani Regular Variety Pack, 25.36 oz Bottles, 6pk!
We live this flavoring! So many options, easily used and able to find in so many selling locations! It makes our hot chocolate better, our frozen hot chocolates amazing, and our sodas so good! I love adding the macadamia flavoring to frozen hot chocolate!
Baltimore , Maryland
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these syrups. When I don't want to spend the extra money at a coffee shop I will use this. The Carmel is my favorite. My husband likes the vanilla. Nice cup of coffee with the Carmel and a muffin. There's my breakfast..🙂
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I stopped using these because I tasted the "artificial" flavoring. It just didn't taste right in my coffee. Flavored creamers taste much better. If you don't like creamer, I would recommend flavored coffee over using these.
Roanoke, VA
These are the best flavored syrups on the market. I especially like using it to flavor my coffee so I don't spend a fortune at the coffee shop, lol! it's certainly more functional than just being used in coffee but for now I'm perfectly content with that!
I worked at a coffee shop when I was younger and with the basic syrups you can make so many different drinks. The fruit syrups actually have the fruit flavor and not just the flavor of sugar.
These syrups are SO useful. I like to put the vanilla, hazlenut, and white chocolate in my coffees. You can also make Italian sodas, or even putting a bit of the syrup on ginger ale is delicious. A little bit goes a long way so the bottle will last you forever!
I use it in my coffee and tea ! A little goes along way . I enjoy the sweet taste it adds to my beverages. I'm glad it does not have an after taste. I have been enjoying it now for three months.
Wakefield, MI
Love, love, love! I can use for so many different things. I love using it on my coffee but it doesn't end there the possibilities with these flavors are endless!
Murrieta, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yummm I love to put raspberry torani in my sprite it sooo good. and hazelnut in my coffee!!! but cant outshine vanilla, I put it in rootbeer and a little rum, rootbeer float adult style!!!
Humboldt, SD
We have a latte make, and these syrups let us change up what flavor we want. They last a while since you don't need much. My husband keeps a stash of the vanilla, and I prefer caramel. All-in-all fantastic!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...