Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #6 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
olivia h.
Mankato , Mn
We usethis product at the coffee shop I work at. It comes also in a sugar free version. All of the flavored syrups are really good and not too thick to mix with drinks.
Michelle A.
This is my absolute favorite Torani syrup flavor! Makes a great, refreshing Italian soda or a delicious addition to a mocha. Have enjoyed this product for over 20 years!
ANGEL L.
At my job we use the syrup for a drink called The Pink Panther. It consists of iced jasmine green tea with 4 pumps raspberry flavoring equaling a delicious drink. We sell over 20 of these a day.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This Raspberry Syrup goes great in White Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes! It gives it a great, not to sweet flavor! I would recommend this product! There are recipes using this all over the web!
Patricia W.
Youngstown, OH
Bought this product once. Syrup was tasty and used it on ice cream. Not sure I would buy it too often. The price is a bit much for what you are actually getting. Would be a good splurge.
April S.
Bowie, TX
This product is so versatile. You can perk up a glass of iced tea, drizzle over ice cream or turn an ordinary cup of coffee into a special treat! The price is wonderful and it goes far.
Melissa B.
Fife Lake, MI
Great flavor and i love that the bottle lasts a long time. I also love that you can get them for a really good price as well. Good to add to just about any drink.
Pam F.
Watertown, MN
I purchase this (sugar free)to add to my Greek Goddess plain yogurt. It gives it great flavor without adding calories or carbs.! Great in coffee too! Always a staple in my house.
This is a fantastic product! I always have a bottle in my cabinet. When your starting to get sick or have a sore throat use this product mixed with hot water. It works wonders.
sharon L.
Gentryville, IN
Love this stuff!! Buy the sugar free for my iced tea!! Delicious!! On my second bottle..makes great raspberry iced tea. Cost 11.00 at The Stocked Pot in Huntingburg IN.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
stephanie c.
What other mixes can you make with this?