Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #6 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
LaTosha D.
True to raspberry taste. I enjoy this on pancakes, in drinks, on ice cream and on cakes. I even add to cream soda for an old fashioned raspberry float topped with ice cream. Yum, yum.
Christiana L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a super sweet and vividly-flavored raspberry syrup that works perfectly in a hot, iced, or frozen mocha. I'd even recommend it in a white chocolate mocha.
Lindsay C.
Campbellsville, KY
I love this Raspberry Syrup! I worked at Colton's steakhouse for 2+ years and this is the syrup we used to sweeten our tea and raspberry lemonades! It's an awesome product!
Ahmiana A.
Chula Vista, CA
The flavor of this syrup is really really on point and i really love it! its really good, but you have to be carefull no t to over do it but besides that it is good!!!
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
Oh my goodness this product is one of my favorite all year round in the summer I put it in my tea and in the winter I put it in my coffee / coco really it is the best .
member-e84121312
Los Angeles, CA
I love this syrup in my dessert coffee when I have guests! Brew it up, add a scoop of your favorite powder creamer, (my favorite is white cchocolate from coffee bean!) and a pump or two of this syrup and it's Devine!
Jessica P.
My favorite syrup for Italian Sodas. So yummy! Can make milk curdle in hot drinks, though. Seems to work better if you mix it with the espresso before adding milk.
Angela S.
Caldwell, ID
My favorite coffee shop carries the Torani line of syrups and I absolutely love the Raspberry, it makes the best italian cream sodas. It's also really good blended with energy drinks.
Michelle C.
Intense is right. A little bit will do you but it does add a fantastic taste to any drink, desert or what have you. Put a little drizzle on top of your cake batter before baking to add a little extra flavor.
Jennifer D.
You can do so much with these syrups. You can add them to coffee, tea, seltzer water or even plain water for some added flavor. You can even add them in when your baking for an extra surprise of flavor.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
stephanie c.
What other mixes can you make with this?