Torani Raspberry Syrup
4.73 / 5 based on 318 Reviews
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
I've used it professionally as a barista and it works great in hot and cold coffee drinks as well as Italian soda's and cream soda's. It doesn't usually curdle milk like most fruity syrups can.
I love this stuff so much!!! It is best with iced tea. I always make tea at home in the summertime, and add a few drops into each glass. So refreshing and soooooo good!!!
I add this syrup to my Redbulls to make them taste better! The flavor is great, not too fake tasting and it has a good intensity. Definitely a great deal for the money.
I'm a huge fan of raspberry, especially raspberry tea and use this syrup all the time. You can add as much or as little as you want and has the best raspberry flavor.
This is such a great and versatile product! It tastes like summer. I use it in salad dressings, and all kinds of drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic). I even have a dessert recipe that uses this. I think everyone should have a bottle of this in their pantry!
I've bought these for years for making Italian sodas and sno cones for my family. I used to work at a café that used several brands of syrups and torani's were the highest quality by far.
I love this for homemade coffee creamer. I have heard it can be put in cocktails but I have yet to try it. When you mix milk and sweetened condensed milk 1:1 then add the syrup as desired it makes a great coffee creamer.
This stuff is delicious! I use it in hot chocolate, as well as italian sodas...it adds a wonderful flavor, and it does not taste fake, like some other fruity syrups.
Torani syrups are great for adding to drinks! I add it to sprite or champagne, and it makes your drink pink and delicious! The bottles are large and last a long time!
I use Torani syrup in my soda, hot chocolate and smoothies. It is a great all around flavoring. My only complaint would be if they would make it stronger so I don't have to use so much, especially when it is not cheap.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos