Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #6 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Erin A.
Sacramento, CA
Love this brand and raspberry is my favorite flavor. I mix this with club soda to create my own italian soda at home. This brand can be found at most major supermarkets. Although it's on the pricier side, it's worth it for the quality and flavor.
Kristin F.
Newport, NC
This are perfect to add to drinks for a touch of flavor. I love adding it to my coffee or tea instead sugar. It is definitely sweet enough to place a sweetener and there are tons of flavor a to choose from.
Linh V.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I don't really use this for Italian soda. Instead, I make - wait for it.... Cherry Coronas! It's really good. All you got to do is add enough to make it orange-y and you got a sweet tasting Corona that'll bring even the boys to your yard.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
I like using this syrup on shaved ice. It is so great tasting and delicious. It can be a bit too sweet If I use too much of it or if I mix it with other sweet products which is why I like it on shaved ice.
Victoria P.
Turlock, CA
I love Torani! Nice prices and huge bottles. This raspberry is great for iced coffees, but I don't like it in my hot coffee. You could add chocolate syrup for a raspberry mocha, or add it to milk and ice cream to make a raspberry shake.
Kimber C.
Temple, TX
I'm in love. It's perfect in coffee but it's best on ice cream. Sometimes I even add it into my cola. Raspberry is the best flavor. It's delicious with just about everything.
Stephanie S.
Burbank, CA
This Torani Raspberry Syrup is GOOOOOD! We really like making italian sodas at our house and the raspberry is one of our faves! You can make so many things with this stuff!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
I love this stuff so much!!! It is best with iced tea. I always make tea at home in the summertime, and add a few drops into each glass. So refreshing and soooooo good!!!
Emily V.
I add this syrup to my Redbulls to make them taste better! The flavor is great, not too fake tasting and it has a good intensity. Definitely a great deal for the money.
Lourie F.
Poway, CA
I've used it professionally as a barista and it works great in hot and cold coffee drinks as well as Italian soda's and cream soda's. It doesn't usually curdle milk like most fruity syrups can.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
stephanie c.
What other mixes can you make with this?