Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #4 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Torani Raspberry Syrup
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Sarah G.
Spring Hill, TN
I love this brand of coffee syrup. I mix them with half and half and make my own coffee creamer. They are really concentrated with flavor so you don't have to use a lot and they are reasonably priced.
Ashley W.
Silverton, OR
I love this syrup for more 'fruity' drinks. Some of my favorite drinks I like making with this syrup is raspberry steamers, adding it to raspberry tea, or Italian sodas/creamosa's! So good!
Andrea C.
Amazing .. just amazing you can combinate this with many different things i personally use it for ice cream or when i imitate one of my favorite drinks from starbuck raspberry passion tea 👍
Alexis L.
Newport, MI
We use these syrups at work, and that's how I grew to love them! Make hot coffee beverages, to fraps, to smoothies. Great in Tea, warm milk for a steamer, coffee for a fruity twist, or just blended with milk and ice!
Andrea S.
Toledo, OH
This is great as an addition to sparkling mineral water like an Italian soda or added to hot cocoa or coffeee for a fancy drink. There are many other uses too but these are my favorites!
Marisa B.
Burley, ID
I love to add this to my iced tea. I will also sometimes add a little to my latte from the coffee shop if I feel like they made it bland. Its a nice flavor boost and I love raspberry.
Valerie D.
San Antonio, TX
I love this syrup added to my mochas for a raspberry chocolate drink of heaven. The flavor is intense so always be sure to taste after each pump because it can be easy to over do it!
Kelli H.
Santa Barbara, CA
This syrup is amazing. My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup! (and sometimes half and half) so so delicious and refreshing!
Mandy P.
I love this syrup for coffee! It sounds funny but trust me it is decadent. I like to add two pumps of this syrup and two pumps of vanilla to my latte for a great hot cup of coffee.
Kristin F.
Newport, NC
This are perfect to add to drinks for a touch of flavor. I love adding it to my coffee or tea instead sugar. It is definitely sweet enough to place a sweetener and there are tons of flavor a to choose from.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
Stephanie C.
What other mixes can you make with this?