Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #8 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Torani Raspberry Syrup
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Natalie D.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely LOVE all the flavors they have to offer! :) We make italian sodas with them and I wouldn't use anything else! I'd give it an A+ if I could. One pump for not as much flavor, or more pumps for sweeter flavor. Strawberry is my favorite! :)
charlotte f.
Blacklick, OH
This is a wonderful company.I had a issue and they went out their way to solve it.They also sent me coupons with a card.Their syrups to me are the best.Taste just like they are labeled.I was again pleased with the professionalism this company offered.
Kayla B.
Newmanstown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
You can add this to drinks that you drink, its great if your a raspberry lover. Also you can use it on ice cream and shaved ice if you would like. Its also great for kids if they love the taste of raspberry's.
Lacey H.
Portland, OR
I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup. Add to some seltzer water and top with a bit of cream for a delicious treat.
Jennifer H.
Florence, MT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love all the flavors, raspberry is my favorite in a mocha! You don't need a lot to actually get a good flavor. I usually do 1-2 pumps. my little ones love raspberry Italian sodas and they are super easy to make especially with this sweet treat.
Laura D.
New Richmond, WI
This raspberry syrup with a little almond is amazing in a big cup of coffee. Seriously best combo ever. Try it. You'll love it! I bet it would be great on ice cream (or mixed in to ice cream) as well.
Kaela M.
Aston, PA
I never realized how much I loved and need Torani in my life until this syrup came along! Ton of flavors at a good price. I suggest the peppermint, too, especially with the holiday season coming up!
Jennifer W.
Imlay City, MI
When you cant afgord coffee shop flavor, buy Torani syrup. They aren't cheap but the flavor is well worth it. I don't need to add too much, a little spoonful does the trick. Great flavor. My coffee needs less sugar when I add Torani.
Aubrey R.
Eaton, OH
Love to add this raspberry syrup to my tea! It's much better at home than when you order raspberry tea at restaurants because you are in control of the type/sweetness of your tea! Definitely recommend.
Josey E.
This Raspberry syrup is definitely one of the better ones out there. It's not thick and overly sweet like many others. It's fairly true to the great raspberry flavor that so many for of us know and love. It's great a splash in smoothies or my personal favorite, sprite.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
Stephanie C.
What other mixes can you make with this?