Torani Raspberry Syrup
4.73 / 5 based on 319 Reviews
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Great syrup. Huge variety of flavors. Great in coffee or when making Italian soda. Local coffee shop Introduced me to them
This is perfect with club soda for an Italian Soda. Makes me feel like a kid again :) I love the raspberry flavor
Absolutely love this syrup! Very genuine taste and not too sweet. I highly recommend for various drinks and recipes.
Mmmmm over ice cream! Yes please :) not a huge fan of the raspberry, but wouldn't say no if I were handed some lol
Love this! Add it to shaved ice and club soda, or to sprite and ice....SO good! It's also good with vodka, too:)
This syrup takes mochas to the next level. Sooo good once you figure out how much you like in your drinks.
I love this stuff although it can be overly sweet in high quantities. Its good in coffee or mixed drinks.
Adding an ounce of this syrup to a glass of sparkling water or club soda makes a nice refreshing drink,
Always a staple in my kitchen! The raspberry flavor is great in everything from coffee to snow cones.
Love love love on ice cream, in red bull, or smoothies. just don't use too much or it will be sweet
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos