Torani Raspberry Syrup
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
I bought this syrup for use in Italian cream sodas. It did not disappoint! You don't need much, as it's very sweet and flavorful. Raspberry isn't the best in coffee, but would be excellent used in hot chocolate or chilled coffee drinks!
If I could give this stuff an A+ I would! Torani makes great syrups and the Raspberry is one of my favorites. Its sweet but not too sweet and does not taste artificial. Its amazing in gingerale and I use it often in baking.
This raspberry syrup is great for making the starbucks frappucinos at home. Just add ice a scoop of vanilla ice cream, milk and a couple drops of this syrup to make a delicious treat
This is a great product I always enjoyed these syrups mixed with sprite or z-up and add ice and you have a perfect drink mix up the syrup flavors and you are set!
This stuff is amazing in coffees :) I love to add some flavor to coffees and although raspberry coffee sounds odd it's nicer than you would expect.
Used this on girls night making drinks there are many other flavors with this product .if your in to making fun drinks for partys try.
Love this on ice cream, in 7-up, or mix with club soda and you've got a drink that gourmet coffee shops call an "Italian soda"..yum!
Great served (warmed a bit) over french vanilla ice cream. Torani has many flavors to choose from. It can also be used in baking.
Great in coffee or for making Italian sodas. Even the SF version is delicious! Also good in baking in exchange for extract :)
Perfect for making raspberry mochas! Definitely something you want to use sparingly due to sugar content but its very tasty.
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos