Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #7 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Annika S.
Rapid City, SD
The way to make an amazing italian soda! We always had these around the house when I was younger so we could make them without going to a coffee shop. All of the flavors taste wonderful!
Ashley A.
MMM yummy, i just love these syrups. I used to work at a coffee shop and we used this brand of syrups. ANyways my favorite thing to use this on is with some cream and some club soda mixed together, mmmm good.! Italian cream soda!
PEGGY M.
GREENVILLE, TX
I really like torani raspberry syrup. It is great to use in ice tea, coffee and also to make drinks, nonalcoholic or with alcohol. I use it mostly in my mocha that I make. Love the combination of chocolate and raspberry.
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA
I use these syrups all the time for italian sodas. I would never use any brand than this one. Nothing to complain about. If you like this one make sure to try out all the other flavors including cherry(which is my favorite)
Amy W.
Columbus, OH
I can't seem to find the raspberry flavor in any stores near me (just vanilla, caramel & hazelnut) and online it seems like i can only find it in a huge bottle. Is it worth buying a big bottle? Will it last a while if I do.?
Tara F.
Fort Wayne, IN
I'm a Barista and am very familiar with Torani syrups. The raspberry flavor is great when used to make a raspberry white mocha. You can also use it in an Italian soda or you can mix it with Sprite to make a Shirley Temple.
Dorothy P.
I love this stuff. It's made from real sugar and the pumps are so convenient! I also love that when you get this you can customize the sweetness level of your drinks. Just a little if you juts want to spruce up your water. More if you want more of a kick.
Katie N.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this stuff, definitely allows me to switch my beverage flavors up a little bit. I enjoy pouring a little bit into my soda products, such as sprite, 7up, sierra mist, and coke products. A little bit goes a long way and the price is very affordable!
Pamela D.
Meriden, CT
I love these products a while ago they gave away free samples, well full size huge bottles, of these and I picked this flavor, its really a veresitle syrup. You can add to coffes hot chocolates soda really anything!
Bryanne P.
Conway, AR
This can be used in so many ways for so many delicious beverages. White chocolate hot cocoa with a pump of this and BAM raspberry chocolate deliciousness. Sparkling water and this? Instant refreshing summer drink.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
stephanie c.
What other mixes can you make with this?