Torani Raspberry Syrup
4.73 / 5 based on 319 Reviews
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Yummy to use on ice cream or cheesecake! The raspberry flavor is just right, not too overwhelming!
Love this product! Good with yogurt, ice cream and mixed with liquor. Great taste for year around.
Had this once at a cafe in my drink. So yummy then I wanted to buy to put in mixed soda flavors.
Love all these syrups!! They go great in my cappuccinos. ☕️ Definitely recommend any of these! ❤️
This stuff isn't bad. IT's kinda thick but it makes the soda or whatever you add it to taste good.
This brand is absolutely delicious for Italian sodas! I love all the flavors and they're perfect!
There's so many different drinks you can make with this and the raspberry is one of my favorite.
I haven't tried the raspberry flavor but know I would like it as love any of the Torani syrups.
I love making ice coffee with it. It's also great at was desserts.i also like how it's not sweet.
I like to use this syrup for Raspberry cream sodas that I use to get from Olive Garden, its great
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos