Torani Raspberry Syrup
Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water. Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice. And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...
Top Questions See all 188 Q&A
Torani Raspberry Syrup
- "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
- "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
- "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
- "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
- "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Great syrups! Does the trick for sweetening. I don't use any other flavored syrup for my Italian sodas.
I like to use these to make Italian sodas!! So good! They are affordable and you only need a little bit.
SO good when flavoring hot chocolate and coffee. I won't ever drink it without flavoring with this now!
I bought some of these syrup bottles and I actually use them to flavor buttercream for cakes! So yummy!
Love the taste of this stuff. So good on ice cream, iced coffee, in a sweet recipe and more. Love it!
This is honestly the best syrup for coffee at home. we love finding the different flavors available.
This is my favorite syrup to use in Italian sodas, it's the perfect taste! Just a small amount works!
This has great flavor and a variety to choose from. They syrups are great for making italian sodas.
Love adding this to anything they needs a little flavor! Definitely my favorite flavor of Torani's.
We have a soda shop in town that uses these syrups and they are so delicious. Also good in coffees!
Q & A
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Is it really sweet or.
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
What other mixes can you make with this?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos