Torani Raspberry Syrup uploaded by Megan G.

BY TORANI #8 in Syrups

Intense Berries Drive the All-Natural Fresh Flavor of this Gem Add 1-2 oz. Torani® Raspberry to a glass of ice and sparkling water.  Also delicious in caffe lattes, over ice cream and with shaved ice.  And please explore other creative uses! ~Since 1925. see more...

Torani Raspberry Syrup
  • "I have tried several other brands of Raspberry syrup for my italian sodas and none of them are as good as the classic Torani syrup." in 32 reviews
  • "I bought some to make a cotton candy flavored coffee/shake but I've used it just as a syrup on desserts and ice cream and it's so good!" in 28 reviews
  • "My roommate and I make Italian sodas all the time by combining club soda, torani vanilla syrup, and this torani raspberry syrup!" in 11 reviews
  • "my university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product." in 11 reviews
  • "Add this with milk to my coffee and it really gives me a treat the torrent syrups are sweet but you can but many varieties and I believe even sugar free" in 11 reviews
Sara M.
Jefferson, OR
I love to get Torani raspberry syrup in the summer time to make Italian sodas with. Club soda a few tablespoons of syrup and a splash of cream if you like. Topped with some whipped cream. Such a delicious refreshing drink anytime but especially in summer. Their syrups are great because a little goes a long way!
Christina B.
Bremerton, WA
I love Torani Syrups but I really like this one. I love to mix a little bit of any one of their syrups with a Red Bull. It just gives the Red Bull some flavor and its a great summer drink. I also suggest using Sugar Free Torani syrups and Sugar Free Red Bull if you want to cut back on the sugar.
Ashleigh G.
We used this when I worked at a coffee shop in college - it tasted great in mochas (raspberry mocha = yum!), lattes, Italian sodas, smoothies and frappes. At home, I've used it in coffee, over ice cream and in seltzer. I love this flavor because it's quite versatile and doesn't taste fake.
susnezra w.
My university's coffee shop and dining halls use this company's syrups and i think it is a versatile and excellent product. you can get the sugar free option and it is still delicious. i like to order the raspberry syrup in my hot chocolate at the coffee shop and it tastes soo good!
Katie G.
I only like 1 flavor coffee creamer, but it is a seasonal flavor (white chocolate raspberry). I found this syrup, along with a white chocolate flavor, and tried it - it is amazing! No need for sugar or other creamers. I have not tried it in iced tea yet, but I plan to. Delicious!
Chelsey P.
Janesville, MN
I love this syrup! You can use it for so many different things. I personally like it to make Italian Cream Sodas or to give a little kick to hot chocolate. It's not a heavy syrup and it's not overly sugary. It is also very affordable and comes in a variety of flavors.
Marin P.
Eagan, MN
I love this raspberry syrup! It's perfect to add to your homemade iced coffee drinks this summer! I use it with my iced coffee and a splash of sweet creamer. It has a refreshing and sweet taste and isn't too expensive.
Kenzie S.
Shelton, WA
I have been a fan of Torani syrups for years now! I use it in my coffee, my Italian sodas, and so much more. The syrup is easy to mix, a little goes a long ways, not overwhelming in taste, and easy to use. I love using it to add a little extra to my drinks!
Breanna M.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love this rasberry syrup!! It is my absolute favorite to add into my sodas. It works well with mountain dew and dr. pepper. (all others really but those are my favorite). It is also fabulous to use in Italian sodas! All of the flavors are so awesome!
Tia S.
Salem, OR
Love this stuff! My local coffee shop makes great redbull energy drinks with this. not a fan of the sugar free kind. I think it tastes completely different, but I love this brand and especially this flavor (along with pomegranate and vanilla!!)
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
What is your favorite thing to use this in?
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
What do you like to make with the Torani syrups? I would like some ideas.
Stephanie W.
Woodland, MS
Is it really sweet or.
Sophia E.
San Diego, CA
I only know of putting this is soda - what else can you put it in, and how?
Stephanie C.
What other mixes can you make with this?